adidas Zero-G - Gilbert Arenas' signature shoe *Pics

Joined Nov 16, 2001
what's wrong with correction? it's better to correct someone with the right information that let false assumptions continue.
honoring the site that founded "The Study of Phat Kicks"​

Joined Jan 29, 2005
I will most deff. will buy these when they drop. Love how they look and the placment of the 3 stripes. Any idea when they will be released, i looked though all 4 pages and could not find it?
NO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

jurassic5

Banned
Joined Jun 8, 2001
those are some very nice shoes. i am defiantely buying them when they come out.
looking for the following shoes in an 11.5-13....

supremes hi and low
paris
pigeons
denim forbes
chocolates

Joined Aug 17, 2004
Hey does anyone know what Gilbert is wearing for game 1 of the playoffs right now, holla......

k8s

Joined Feb 22, 2003
Those shoe don't look tempting but it looks like a good shoe to ball in. Need a new colorway though.
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

Joined May 22, 2001
Digging the Wizards colorway for Arenas--though, I doubt I'd wear them with anything in my wardrobe, cept for my old Jordan Wizards jersey.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

[/table]​

Joined Aug 17, 2004
Why is it that everyone who leaves the Golden State Warriors somehow get better? We gotta be cursed, holla......

Top Bottom