Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Have the originals not sure if I need a same pair with a minor change. Looking for the greys, these shoes are comfortable.

OG Prisms are coming out again on Wednesday. How do they fit in comparison to the Xenos? I got a size 10 in the Black xenos and they fit perfectly. What size should I go for in the Prisms?

I'd say they're TTS... I wear a 10 in Ultra Boosts, 9.5 in most ZX Fluxes and 9.5 in almost all other Adidas runners. 

There was a fsr on Barneys earlier but no longer. I wonder if they'll restock any time soon...

Hey guys, new here. I just got a pair of my first ZX Fluxes on friday (all-black xenos) and I'm happy with them. I'm thinking about getting more but don't know which colorway to get. I like flashy shoes and my favorite colors are black, gold, and red. If anyone can give recommendations, that would be great! Thank you.

Nice pick up.

I don't post often in this thread but the best executions, imo, were the Oceans, Prisms and Xeons.

There's also custom through the mi adidas app.

Hey, I'm about to cop the Ocean Waves Flux's, but I'm skeptical if these are fake or not...

Can someone do a check and see if these look legit?

What else should I ask the seller before I buy?

And how would I find the difference between fakes and authentic fluxs?

Thanks!

Wish these were the first ones that came out. Like 'em just a touch more than the white midsole ones...

Yeah if the all black were the originals then id prob have 2 pair for sure.

Have the originals not sure if I need a same pair with a minor change. Looking for the greys, these shoes are comfortable.

Agreed doesnt warrant enough to buy another pair. I do want those grey ones as well tho

I'm going the other way was never sure if i liked the Xenos. Copped the Triple Black version last month.....now need all 3 [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom