Adult age?

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Legally yes, mentally no. Some people are never adults.

QFT
word.

your considered an adult when you start thinking and consequently, acting like one.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Legally yes, mentally no. Some people are never adults.

QFT

Moms says im not a man until i FULLY take care of myself.... Lotta 2nd childhood Dudes running around.

at 18 your old enough to go to jail and fight for your country but not old enough to buy yourself a drink when you get home.....

legally=yes
legally=depends on the charge (depends on how they try you)....however they want
parents=no

I dont get how 18 your an "adult" You cant buy beer, you cant rent a car, you cant get a room at most hotels. If you are an adult at 18, why cant youdo these things at 18?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I dont get how 18 your an "adult" You cant buy beer, you cant rent a car, you cant get a room at most hotels. If you are an adult at 18, why cant you do these things at 18?
Because everyone is an idiot at 18 years old.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I dont get how 18 your an "adult" You cant buy beer, you cant rent a car, you cant get a room at most hotels. If you are an adult at 18, why cant you do these things at 18?
Because everyone is an idiot at 18 years old.

im not disagreeing with that, but if everyone is an idiot at 18, then you shouldnt be considered an "adult" at 18.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

at 18 your old enough to go to jail and fight for your country but not old enough to buy yourself a drink when you get home.....
Depends on where you live.

i think adult age is when you pay all ya own bills.

i dont wanna grow up
laugh.gif

naw you just get to gamble, join the infantry, and buy your own smokes....at least thats how it is in cali

Depends on the person, but mostly I find that the maturity levels of 18 year olds lag extremely as far as being a "man" than say a 25 year old orolder.

I always considered myself a man at 18 until my maturity level grew and know that at 18 I was nowhere close.

Back
Top Bottom