Advanced game...volume women stay out..

Just was bored so thought I'd share some specific game my friends and I have used...feel free to share 

#1 Friend Two Step
*Can help a guy that is in friendzone get out of the friendzone
If there is a girl you know but you are having trouble getting anywhere with her and there doesn't seem to be much attraction, just 'talkin' going on.  You need to get her a little hot and bothered to change the status.  Works best with girls you don't know well or have just met recently.  When you are hanging out with her mention a friend of yours that is interested in her.  This leads to topics of conversation that would otherwise be difficult to bring up if YOU are the main subject.  You can say basically ANYTHING you want since it is your friend that is interested in her.  This leads to talking about sex, and other related things.  

I never realized the power of this until it happened on accident.  A friend of mine, super hottie, but was friendzoned by her from the very start.  I had accepted this fact at this point and had thrown in the towel.  We run into each other at the bar and she is just asking bout who im talking to etc, just being friendly.  She then starts chatting about a guy that was really *hot* that she had sex with a week ago and how it was funny cuz he thought it was amazing and she thought it was very mediocre.  We had never talked about stuff like this before and I could see her getting all turned on talking about it.  So I throw out the so in this bar who would u ***k, like who would you let **m all over yo face hahah..just joking around saying ridiculous things.  Eventually we have a few drinks and we go back to my place and yada.  Had a discussion with my friend about it and realized we needed to capitalize on this a lot more so came up with the Friend Two Step.  Works in random situations too.  

We tried it out a few times at the college coffee shop.  Saw a girl sitting by herself and went over and said hey my friend thinks you are shexayy.  What do you think of him.  Then she'll of course say, "he's cute/i dunno/or just giggle" and you can just talk some nonsense and say wtv since you are 'talking to her for your friend'.  It has worked quite well for us.  Your friend has to be on board though and can't cb the situation.  Usually at some point i'll throw out a, 'well actually my friend is dating someone but you seem like the type of girl that wouldn't mind doing something a little sneaky/dirty/underhanded" Just leads to lol's and works well.

#2: The Fakeout Takeout
Another learned by situation technique.  My friend and I met some girl and she gave him her number.  Was a drunken night out and he had a girlfriend and was trying to be faithful.  So he is like dude this girl is perfect for you, he just wanted me to have a gf too so we could double.  Anyways he is saying she is perfect for me yada, being annoying.  So he texts her you are perfecttttt for my friend you guys need to talk and date.  Of course originally this has opposite effect and makes her want him more.  But, he continues and is like here is his number just text him, you'll love him.  So he gives her my number and she just texts and says something funny like, hey so i heard we are perfect for each other.  I decide to play along and say ye..of course i am, yada yada.  So we text a bit and i'm like ight so we need to plan a pretend date we went on just to get him off our back about this.  So of course through all this she gets a good glimpse of your personality/awesomeness and has her normal guard down and she actually does fall in love with you.  This one works ridiculously well if slow played. Ideal for really hot girls that you otherwise have minimal/luck based chances with.

Just was bored so thought I'd share some specific game my friends and I have used...feel free to share 

#1 Friend Two Step
If there is a girl you know but you are having trouble getting anywhere with her and there doesn't seem to be much attraction, just 'talkin' going on.  You need to get her a little hot and bothered to change the status.  Works best with girls you don't know well or have just met recently.  When you are hanging out with her mention a friend of yours that is interested in her.  This leads to topics of conversation that would otherwise be difficult to bring up if YOU are the main subject.  You can say basically ANYTHING you want since it is your friend that is interested in her.  This leads to talking about sex, and other related things.  

I never realized the power of this until it happened on accident.  A friend of mine, super hottie, but was friendzoned by her from the very start.  I had accepted this fact at this point and had thrown in the towel.  We run into each other at the bar and she is just asking bout who im talking to etc, just being friendly.  She then starts chatting about a guy that was really *hot* that she had sex with a week ago and how it was funny cuz he thought it was amazing and she thought it was very mediocre.  We had never talked about stuff like this before and I could see her getting all turned on talking about it.  So I throw out the so in this bar who would u ***k, like who would you let **m all over yo face hahah..just joking around saying ridiculous things.  Eventually we have a few drinks and we go back to my place and yada.  Had a discussion with my friend about it and realized we needed to capitalize on this a lot more so came up with the Friend Two Step.  Works in random situations too.  

We tried it out a few times at the college coffee shop.  Saw a girl sitting by herself and went over and said hey my friend thinks you are shexayy.  What do you think of him.  Then she'll of course say, "he's cute/i dunno/or just giggle" and you can just talk some nonsense and say wtv since you are 'talking to her for your friend'.  It has worked quite well for us.  Your friend has to be on board though and can't cb the situation.  Usually at some point i'll throw out a, 'well actually my friend is dating someone but you seem like the type of girl that wouldn't mind doing something a little sneaky/dirty/underhanded" Just leads to lol's and works well.

Another learned by situation technique.  My friend and I met some girl and she gave him her number.  Was a drunken night out and he had a girlfriend and was trying to be faithful.  So he is like dude this girl is perfect for you, he just wanted me to have a gf too so we could double.  Anyways he is saying she is perfect for me yada, being annoying.  So he texts her you are perfecttttt for my friend you guys need to talk and date.  Of course originally this has opposite effect and makes her want him more.  But, he continues and is like here is his number just text him, you'll love him.  So he gives her my number and she just texts and says something funny like, hey so i heard we are perfect for each other.  I decide to play along and say ye..of course i am, yada yada.  So we text a bit and i'm like ight so we need to plan a pretend date we went on just to get him off our back about this.  So of course through all this she gets a good glimpse of your personality/awesomeness and has her normal guard down and she actually does fall in love with you.  This one works ridiculously well if slow played. Ideal for really hot girls that you otherwise have minimal/luck based chances with.

indifferent.gif

A real N dont play games… He keeps it real…

I let em know from jump street That I’m a polygamist…

A real N dont play games… He keeps it real…

I let em know from jump street That I’m a polygamist…

Sundizzle wrote:

#1 Friend Two Step

6Tdo.gif

Sundizzle wrote:

#1 Friend Two Step

6Tdo.gif

Back
Top Bottom