Advice On My NExt Move

Personally. I'd say make that call and handle it off top.

This wasn't some random flare of stupidity from either side right? From your story, sounds like it was a big issue that just came to the surface.

I'd call her up, and in a real calm, mature way, tell her that the situation is serious and ya'll need to resolve it.

well i guess i got nervous and got a lil ahead of myself cuz she jus hit me not too long ago. I said what i had to say, she said what she had to say andwere straight for the most part. i made it clear to stop talkin to me like im some small child and i think we good for the most part. i jus realize when shegets upset(or any female i guess) her real feelins come out, but its coo.

i wouldnt say i "won" or "have the upper hand" in the relationship cuz she hit me 1st and eventho i wanted too i dont kno when i wa****tin her again
but in any event i preciate the comments nt
smokin.gif

think if I drove a bucket and my girl went hard like that I'd be more proud than upset at the point she made that comment.

i dont get it

Originally Posted by Pmighty

well i guess i got nervous and got a lil ahead of myself cuz she jus hit me not too long ago. I said what i had to say, she said what she had to say and were straight for the most part. i made it clear to stop talkin to me like im some small child and i think we good for the most part. i jus realize when she gets upset(or any female i guess) her real feelins come out, but its coo.

i wouldnt say i "won" or "have the upper hand" in the relationship cuz she hit me 1st and eventho i wanted too i dont kno when i was hittin her again
but in any event i preciate the comments nt
smokin.gif

think if I drove a bucket and my girl went hard like that I'd be more proud than upset at the point she made that comment.

i dont get it

Fam no matter what be mature about it. Cuz when she sees you're cool, calm, and collective shes gonna take a few steps back and be like"this N aint trying to fight and I'm lookin stupid". You'll have her whole world messed when she sees you're handling it like a matureadult while shes kickin and screaming

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Go have sex with her best friend.
smh.gif
Joka if you value your feelings don'tread this

Spoiler [+]
You should be the LAST dude to give girl advice

so if she dug down deep enough to randomly criticize something like that I'd be
laugh.gif
eek.gif
and 'proud' that she went on me like that.

o aiite i got you.
Fam no matter what be mature about it. Cuz when she sees you're cool, calm, and collective shes gonna take a few steps back and be like "this N aint trying to fight and I'm lookin stupid". You'll have her whole world messed when she sees you're handling it like a mature adult while shes kickin and screaming

that makes sense and i get what you sayin and 95% of the time i am the chill type, but sometimes man i stoop to their/her level. as childish as that may soundi cant help it. i dont do it often and as i get older ill prob do it alot less then i do now, but sometimes she take me there
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

it will only get worse, those type of people have no place on this planet.

A great quote:

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people"
-Eleanor Roosevelt

my idea is when a person throws a personal attacks, it is an attempt to make you feel the pain they are feeling at the moment.

when i have a person throw a personal attack i just dead the convo, i know they are already hurt.

Originally Posted by Frijolero

my idea is when a person throws a personal attacks, it is an attempt to make you feel the pain they are feeling at the moment.

when i have a person throw a personal attack i just dead the convo, i know they are already hurt.
thats good stuff man i never thought about it like that

She dont respect you fam go ahead and end it cause it aint gonna get better . Yall not married to these broads its ok to dump them .

Originally Posted by BlackTh0ught

im not drivin right now cuz my car needs inspected and some other things so she says "worry about shuttin your own damn doors when you get your wack #*% car on the road"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
then she pulled off. i wanted to laugh but i was still
mad.gif

That's it? I thought she really got at you.
laugh.gif
Word, thats light.

my girl is very outspoken and confrontational. pmighty is the exact opposite. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I let her get away w/alot of stuff to avoid alot of arguments.[/color] long story shot me and my girl had a big time argument today because i wasnt havin it, it settled down when i was about to get out her car then it escalated as i was leavin. So when we pull up shes like "jus get the eff out i dont even know if i want to talk to you tomorrow". So me bein me i get out but leave the door open and say "thats coo shut your own damn door...talk to that" she sits there for a min in disbelief and as she makes her way to the passanger side as im walkin home she says "i hate to say it but we may be on a done basis" My reply was "well you wanna be ms tough girl all the time so w/e" she then went on to take a personal shot at me which was funny but besides the point.

i dont really want to lose my girl but idk what to do. i wanna call her but then i dont wanna seem like im given in like ill fold to erry one of her threats. So my quesiton is what should i do? should i let her calm down and call later? should i call tomorrow? should i wait for her to hit me? idk really know what to do nt im (young)confused(buck)
I really don't like giving advice on people relationships but you need to take care of that ASAP, don't let her win arguments, you lose control of power in your relationship. Treat her like she'sneeded to be treated. If she remains outspoken try to match that and be consistent.

She sounds immature.
that makes sense she tries to put on this holier than thou attitude like shes mature beyond her yrs but at the end of the day her age shows. i gother by a couple yrs
don't let her win arguments, you lose control of power in your relationship. Treat her like she's needed to be treated. If she remains outspoken try to match that and be consistent.

that makes sense and my boy been tellin me that for a while but ijus dont be wantin to argue all the time but if more than one person says the same thing i guess theres a reason for it so......
she said ur D wsa small didnt she?
yeeeaaaaaa right
laugh.gif

give it a few days...these chicks be wilding out some times and you have to give them some space. It's like the equivalent of time out. Don't sweat it,she'll be back.You just gotta talk to her and let her know this won't be tolerated.

Originally Posted by Frijolero

thats good stuff man i never thought about it like that
eek.gif

A revelation to me.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

If you said "gucci" after you told her to shut her own damn door, none of this would have happened.
laugh.gif
thats funny. i dont really say gucci! too much in what iconsider serious situations
i shouldve tho, that wouldve really had her hot
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Imagining a guy arguing with his girlfriend and throwing in a "gucci!" in the same serious tone right after ....

Back
Top Bottom