Advise on loosing weight.

NT Ive heard theres a way to drop 10lbs in 24 hrs does anyone know how to do this. Id really aprecciate the advice.

Originally Posted by nighthawk9421

[h3]Advise on loosing weight.[/h3]
 NT Ive heard theres a way to drop 10lbs in 24 hrs does anyone know how to do this. Id really aprecciate the advice.

First advice, spell "losing" correctly.
Second advice, remove an appendage. One of your arm or one of your leg will more than suffice. That will take 10 lbs. (or more) off.

Nah, I'm just being an NT Jerk but trust me, anything you can do to lose 10 lbs within 24 hours can't be good for your health. 

lol impossible, unless you get lipo.

sick.gif
@ spelling

there's a fitness thread if you really want to drop 10 lbs

do you need to make a low weight-class for some sport or something?

otherwise: Face made of stone.

Seriously Wrap a trash bag around yourself under a sweat suit and run. No bull the trash bag will make you sweat and you will lose water weight

I can't give you advise on "loosing" weight but I can give you advise on losing weight. I'm a personal trainer. You need proper dieting and exercise. There is no way around it, period! It is silly for people to buy exercise gadgets that promise they will get a six pack abs by just sitting on their butts all day. Like the Contour, for example. You strap the belt around your waist and you expect to lose weight? C'mon. It's a pity to see how people these days do not have common sense. I have one client who bought over 2 grands worth of gadgets she never uses.

If you want to lose weight buddy, again, eat right and exercise(strength training/cardio) or get yourself a personal trainer.

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

If you want to lose weight buddy, again, eat right and exercise(strength training/cardio) or get yourself a personal trainer.

There's something about the use of this 'buddy', and its intention of subtle degradation that humors me
laugh.gif

24 hours? Get real. And if you're doing it to impress someone, keep in mind that whatever you come up w/will probably result in you passing out @some point in the day/evening.

diuretics
sweatsuit
milk & bananas diet

Pretty much any idea is going to be ineffective in shedding weight, will do short term - if not long term - damage to your body and result in you weighing more than what you weigh now. All in all, you should have posed this question in 2008 and asked how to lose 10 lbs. in 24 months. It takes 12 calories/day to sustain a lb of body weight. Cut out 120 calories/day. Done.

Originally Posted by nighthawk9421

you might want to watch Stephen King's movie called "Skinny"

I dont think you would want to lose weight after watching it.

You can lose 10 pounds in 24-48 hours but it'll be mostly water weight with some fat and muscle being lost as well. Dont eat ANY carbs, NO sodium, limit water intake...also do some cardio...you'll probably feel dead the next day...the only logical reason to do this is if you have to make weight for an athletic competition.

Oh yeah, use some laxatives...you could probably lose 1-3 pounds by getting rid of all the poo poo in your body.

Exercise regularly (Specifically Cardio) and Decrease Caloric Intake.

I dont know about the 10lbs in 24hrs though.

Back
Top Bottom