AE86 Corolla FTW!! SOCAL style!!!

I know alot of socal shoeheads, like myself, are also big old school car guys, especially AE86's. Just wanted to spread the word about a meet thats beengoing on in socal for awhile for AE86's. All makes and models welcome, but mostly Ae86's and other old school toys. This week is kinda cool because itsthe weekend of Toyota Fest Car Show. Come out and support socal!

Vid of one of the meets

s14 driver here, but this is appreciated; i haven't been, but i've heard of the event, and some great old school toyota guys come out... good stuff.

Swing by, literally
pimp.gif

i'll probably never own one of these but you guys are definitely appreciated! everytime i see a nicely maintained ae86 it makes my day.

Originally Posted by tuna629

i'll probably never own one of these but you guys are definitely appreciated! everytime i see a nicely maintained ae86 it makes my day.

Whats stopping you??? You could sell about 3 or 4 pairs of shoes and buy one.

Anybody rolling out to Toyota Fest tomorrow? Me and some friends have a caravan going leaving from Krispy Kreme off Azuza at Puente Hills Mall. 8:30am.

I live right down the street but my 86 is non operable... it might be weird if I took my evo

Back
Top Bottom