AFC NORTH Season Thread (Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Bengals)

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

change it to Bengals please

roll.gif
roll.gif

According to Adam Schefter, Ike 'Iron Hands' Taylor resigns with the Steelers. 4 year deal

Originally Posted by krazy88s

According to Adam Schefter, Ike 'Iron Hands' Taylor resigns with the Steelers. 4 year deal

Yeah there was ZERO chance Pitt was letting him go.   Dude has good headbutting skills word to Housh last year. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by atransta

Ravens fan here and that divisional game against pitt still irks me but I'm ready for this upcoming season.

That 3rd quarter. 
sick.gif
Rice fumble and then Flacco int
laugh.gif

What a surprise? Our division has noɪ movement in the free agency market. Gotta love itɪ lol. I hate Mike Brown!

I hope the Steelers go grab Plax now that randle el was cut.. Our O line is def shaky at this point we may have to move Flozell to LT

I'm actually a little confuse by the Ravens, that doesn't happen often. Bengals get Bruce...MAC Pride

ravens are winning the division this year, second easiest schedule in the league. hopefully we make some moves in fa after we re-sign ngata

Really? Bruce Bradkowski? I mean if they wanted a short term Qb why didn't they go after Matt

Really? Bruce Bradkowski? I mean if they wanted a short term Qb why didn't they go after Matt from the Seahawks

Because Gradkowski beat the Bengals twice in key games and that was Mike Browns scouting

Seriously though because he knows the offensive system

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Seriously though because he knows the offensive system
yeah agree. id give him a shot. he never got a consistent look in OAK. and some OAK fans did like his game and would prefer him over any of their QB options since gannon (not saying much, but take it for what it's worth)

Originally Posted by Statis22

Bungles doing Carson so dirty.
laugh.gif

No.. the guy is making $100 mill and quit on the team. $%+$ him.

And let Dalton start from Day 1.. hopefully Gradkowski is just insurance.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Statis22

Bungles doing Carson so dirty.
laugh.gif

No.. the guy is making $100 mill and quit on the team. $%+$ him.

And let Dalton start from Day 1.. hopefully Gradkowski is just insurance.

This. Our secondary is hurting now with Joseph going to the Texans. So we have a ton of money and now need a running back, veteran wide receiver, secondary help, and o-line help.

^ Falcons just released Michael Jenkins. Would he be good the Bengals?

IMO the most important need is o-line and that's for any team.

There was secondary help and a veteren WR, both are now gone. Chad I get (but why did they not do the deal with Washington a year or so ago?), but unsure in JJ unless he just wanted out. They should throw all their money to an oline and keep Dalton from getting killed, control the clock, etc

Speaking o-lines Steelers resigned Colon. Dont know how I feel about that. Felt dude was useless.
grin.gif

The Oline is worthless lucky we have a QB that can move around. I'm ok with the Colon deal but one of these recently drafted guys has to perform besides Pouncey

Browns should go get Jenkins. They are going to the spread and McCoy needs guys to throw to.

MoMass, Cribbs, then who... Robiske?

Surprised the Browns have not signed a FA receiver.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

The Oline is worthless lucky we have a QB that can move around. I'm ok with the Colon deal but one of these recently drafted guys has to perform besides Pouncey
what i do like about the colon deal is that only 6mil is guaranteed, if it turns out he stinks this season they can afford to get rid of him.

steelers signed their first round pick Cam Heyward today, hopefully big fella is able to step in and help out right away. I like the youth movement in the D-line (wish the O-line got the same treatment). with flozell and starks gone there isn't much insurance for injuries on the o-line, hope gilbert and scott mature into the game real fast.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

^ Falcons just released Michael Jenkins. Would he be good the Bengals?

IMO the most important need is o-line and that's for any team.

We're going with Simpson and Green. I wouldn't even be interested in signing Jenkins.

Back
Top Bottom