AFC NORTH Season Thread (Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Bengals)

Thinking the Ravens are clearing out space to got some young defense which I think the steelers should do but know they won't. I'm really excited to see if Hillis is worth the hype cuz the Browns have moved into 3rd best team in the division. I have nothing to say about my hometown team. I just hope Ocho can get out of this place before it's too late.

The Steelers have begun to make some transition on the defensive side, the offense has been revamped to a younger core which is good. Ravens will be tough as always but time for Flacco to make a serious playoff run and play well throughout. Browns need to see McCoy continue to make strides. I hate the Bengals since I'm a Hamilton County tax payer, hopefully they move and the stadium is sold

If I don't see 7-9 or 8-8 this year, I am not going to be happy camper..........

I hope Greg G Money Little will somehow be a standout because our WR set is horrible........

With that being said......Here we go Brownies........Here We go

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Maybe 'hate' is too strong, you can change to dislike
weren't you the one who saw a bengals fan piss on a kid in a steelers jersey? i'd say the word "hate" is justified
laugh.gif

That is true, but the whole tax deal for the stadium makes me just as upset!

I don't think goin after Johnathen Joesph would be a bad idea for the Steelers or Ravens. He defiantly knows the division.

I don't think goin after Johnathen Joesph would be a bad idea for the Steelers or Ravens. He defiantly knows the division.

Lol Carson signed the deal, he knew the Bungals weren't bout #!#!. It's his own fault. Man up and honor your contract. Ain't like he's good anyway, just wish we could of developed Dalton instead of throwing him into this ruff division.

My steelers are bound to be a solid team if health permits.. a healthy troy and big ben = a deep playoff run as usual.. I do worry about the Ravens for the fact that we've developed the most physical rivalry in the game.. Bengals will struggle without Carson and I always cheer for the browns when they're not playing us.. Sounds crazy coming from a Steeler fan but we're pretty similar in types of a city with a close proximity and those cats never win anything.. compounded with the loss of the King.. I'd like to see them finish 2nd in our division.. lol

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Looks like the Ravens are finally thinking young so this year looks like a transitional year for my Boys

Subtle transition. They still have their two main vets on the D.

The disrespect for the Bengals. It is blatant.
laugh.gif

Steelers fan checking in.
pimp.gif

Should be another hate filled season for all of us.

You guys like how we start off week 1 with games?

Browns have the Steelers and Ravens in 4 of the last 5 games
sick.gif

Yeah I'll respect the hometown and change the name when i get a chance. (on my phone). And I love the division games bein played in December. Lol ain't nobody resting nobody. All the divisions are way to close and this set up means teams will have to play all 16 games.

Ravens fan here and that divisional game against pitt still irks me but I'm ready for this upcoming season.

As long as the ravens use the cap space wisely i can deal with the team releasing some veterans leaders....we need another corner (Nnamdi !!!!) a reciever, and somebody on the O line...

Back
Top Bottom