Affion Crockett on Fox now...Who's watching?

Show will be canceled in a couple weeks.

It's a fake Chappelles show. Trying to hard to be funny.

Impersonations are played. He's done the Jay-Z thing way too much.

Dry as hell. Couldn't believe they gave dude an hour of that. I'm shocked cuz I find most of his youtube vids very funny.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

comparing this to chappelle show? y'all better than that.
Its trying way tooooooooooooo hard to mimic the great, (r.i.p.), chappelle show.
It won't last. The gospel singer was beyond garbage. Samuel Jackson made the Tiger Skit, The opening Jay-Z was tired and over-done...leave that mess for a real, multi-casted show like Mad TV, In Living Color and Chappelle did. He's not a headliner.

It's more like Snoop Dogg's Doggy Fizzle Televizzle on MTV. I don't think it has lasting appeal...too bad they couldn't save the budget used for this show to bring back MAD TV. You put 1-2 of these sketches on MAD TV and it's a success but I don't think you can make an entire show out of it before it gets tiring.

Dambit, I missed it
30t6p3b.gif

Someone please post Sunday's episode.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

no way it lasts... people are gonna get tired of the same impressions.....

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I was watching it.  Just like that dude that does the John Madden and George Bush impressions, his show fell hard cuz you can only do impressions for so long...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

no way it lasts... people are gonna get tired of the same impressions.....

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I was watching it.  Just like that dude that does the John Madden and George Bush impressions, his show fell hard cuz you can only do impressions for so long...
True...after watching both episodes last night.  I was entertained but the show needs content other than his impersonations.  If they can bring in a couple of other comedians to be a regular on the show and turn the show to a show similar to In Living Color then they might have chance to make it last.  
It was entertaining to say the least but I don't see it even lasting one whole season. 
ohwell.gif

Just watched the last 2 episodes. i teied to laugh but joint was really bad. Him dancing all over the place for no reason is so unnecesary. A Michael off with Chris Brown. +!@. I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom