Affordable auto paint job spots in the bay ?

I'm in the process of negotiating a deal for a IS 300. The problem is that the black paint is in poor condition, and will definitely need a new paint job.

My question is

Where can I find an affordable, but good quality shop to get it done? What is the general $$ for a good quality paint job ?

Thanks in advance.
THE WEST COAST VACCINE

me and my dad just opeaned a body shop if you want come in and we can give you an estamate and give you a good price
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

$3500-$5000

That's a lot, I'm going to have to re-consider buying a 102k miles car.

There definitely needs another coat of the same color, but at say $4000 :[.
THE WEST COAST VACCINE

Are the scratches down to the primer, was it keyed? If not, you can have a detailer look at and tell you if he can make the paint look better. Go to autopia.org and look/post for a detailer in your area.

socal is definitely cheaper and provides way more options for car enthusiasts.
but it's just supply and demand.........way bigger market & place down there. more than 1/2 the heads down there have hooked up rides....from young bucks still in HS to the old geezers in their pimped out S-Classes & Bentleys. you simply can get around/function real well w/out a car down there, so most folks usually do theirs up. hella folks are real image conscious down there too.

i gotta say tho. the scene/peeps in The Bay have really changed and stepped things up over the years. the cars and shops up here used to be real sorry.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

im telling you come by our shop we can give you a good price
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

^^^ :smh:
smh.gif

There's a spot on Valencia that I hear is really good. My boy brought his truck there. A NTer also mentioned the same place, but I forgot the name and address. Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom