AFRICA - Genitals removed while men are ALIVE

Thats just
sick.gif
. I could never live there- people must be in constant fear.

frown.gif
makes my penis hurt really bad
smh.gif
thats the reason why i don't want to go back 2africa its mad weird as $#*% and %+#@%%@
sick.gif

That is some crazy +%# right there, and N_ be talking about the mother land.... that land isn't no mother of mine

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

markey_mark_wtf.gif
This .gif>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that movie
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

Africa's weird and grotesque.

You think this behavior is indicative of the entire continent? That's like me saying America is ignorant because of your comments.

You see the generalization now don't you. And to the gentlemen who said "maybe slavery was a good thing"
indifferent.gif
. You're basically implying that growing up in a white owned and runcivilization is better for people of African descent than growing up in a civilization governed by their own people.

Some of the responses to the topic disgust me more than the actual content of the article.

Primitive & scary.... We are fortunate enough to know these things/warnings in advance...

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by DEpast

Africa's weird and grotesque.

You think this behavior is indicative of the entire continent? That's like me saying America is ignorant because of your comments.

You see the generalization now don't you. And to the gentlemen who said "maybe slavery was a good thing"
indifferent.gif
. You're basically implying that growing up in a white owned and run civilization is better for people of African descent than growing up in a civilization governed by their own people.

Some of the responses to the topic disgust me more than the actual content of the article.
This is clearly the wrong venue for that fight though you seem to be throwing around knockout-caliberlogic. Just
smh.gif
and keep it moving. It's not worth fretting...

What the hell is with people in other parts of the world and animal/human genitals? Only an idiot would think ingesting them or the like would make someonevirile.

Just disgusting.

Disgusting. With the exception of a few countries that entire continent is doomed.

Originally Posted by eeegon

What the hell is with people in other parts of the world and animal/human genitals? Only an idiot would think ingesting them or the like would make someone virile.

Just disgusting.
Ethnocentric much?

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

What the hell is with people in other parts of the world and animal/human genitals? Only an idiot would think ingesting them or the like would make someone virile.

Just disgusting.
Ethnocentric much?

Normally I would agree with you, but seriously!

In Asia people kill this beautiful animal for its penis for some imaginary boner:
2a5xdnc.jpg

If me not liking people or animals losing their penises so someone else can think he'll get a hard-on then yes, I'm "ethnocentric".

I'd call it "AGAINST MUTILATION".

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Just disgusting.
Ethnocentric much?

Tell me about it--

The minute I saw this thread I figured a tinge of ignorance would be spoken. You're implying that the ingestion of human of animal/human genitals issickening and exclusive to places outside of America. But last time i checked, there was a show here in the states called Fear Factor where contestantsregularly consumed animal genitalia. The sad thing is that they did it for entertainment and a piece of paper...

Now as for the consumption of human genitalia--I could easily say sexual people do this all the time...
eyes.gif
...so yeah, don't be so critical...

Back
Top Bottom