AFRICA - Genitals removed while men are ALIVE

Damn Devan why you gotta post this?

Got my privates feeling all funny now
smh.gif

It also sucks that in some places they cut little girls' clitoris as tradition

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by eeegon

What the hell is with people in other parts of the world and animal/human genitals? Only an idiot would think ingesting them or the like would make someone virile.

Just disgusting.
Ethnocentric much?

Tell me about it--

The minute I saw this thread I figured a tinge of ignorance would be spoken. You're implying that the ingestion of human of animal/human genitals is sickening and exclusive to places outside of America. But last time i checked, there was a show here in the states called Fear Factor where contestants regularly consumed animal genitalia. The sad thing is that they did it for entertainment and a piece of paper...

Now as for the consumption of human genitalia--I could easily say sexual people do this all the time...
eyes.gif
...so yeah, don't be so critical...

No, I'm implying that the consumption of genitals for the purpose of virility is disgusting and exclusive to places outside the US and Canada(I'mCanadian). And anybody doing that here is almost certainly from one of those regions.

So take your own advice and don't generalize so quickly.

What the hell is with people in other parts of the world and animal/human genitals? Only an idiot would think ingesting them or the like would make someone virile.

Just disgusting.
Ethnocentric much?

Tell me about it--

The minute I saw this thread I figured a tinge of ignorance would be spoken. You're implying that the ingestion of human of animal/human genitals is sickening and exclusive to places outside of America. But last time i checked, there was a show here in the states called Fear Factor where contestants regularly consumed animal genitalia. The sad thing is that they did it for entertainment and a piece of paper...

Now as for the consumption of human genitalia--I could easily say sexual people do this all the time...
eyes.gif

No, I'm implying that the consumption of genitals for the purpose of virility is disgusting and exclusive to places outside the US and Canada(I'm Canadian). And anybody doing that here is almost certainly from one of those regions.

You just dug yourself even deeper into your own grave.
Again ethnocentric and ignorant comments like these disgust me more than the post content itself.

How do you know such behavior is exclusive? Because it has not been reported? Cannibalism exist everywhere even in your beloved country of Canada. Ignorance isbliss though.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Just disgusting.
Ethnocentric much?

Tell me about it--

eyes.gif

No, I'm implying that the consumption of genitals for the purpose of virility is disgusting and exclusive to places outside the US and Canada(I'm Canadian). And anybody doing that here is almost certainly from one of those regions.

You just dug yourself even deeper into your own grave.
Again ethnocentric and ignorant comments like these disgust me more than the post content itself.

How do you know such behavior is exclusive? Because it has not been reported? Cannibalism exist everywhere even in your beloved country of Canada. Ignorance is bliss though.

Wherever it has or hasn't happened:

Here and now: Not cool, woman here in her right mind would never wear belt made of child fingers and penises no matter how bad she wants to be pregnant.

There now: Woman in her right mind is a little uncomfortable about wearing belt made of child fingers and penises, but hey, whatever will help her getpregnant.

It's not acceptable here, it is there. That upsets me, and I'm a jerk because of that?

Sorry, I'm going to continue to think that is wrong, disgusting and stupid. You go ahead and convince yourself that I'm somehow worse than the penismutilators, eaters and belt wearers.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I have no interest in visiting Africa.......nothing to do with this article either, even before I read this.

idgaf what anyone says....

i hate africa. and most africans. im black, and have only had the worst of the worst of experiences with people who were raised in africa.
they hate african americans.
like we're soft or something cause they live 23 inches away from the sun.
i mean, from walkin around with wild babboons like dogs, to constantly hijacking ships, to this to the other wildly wild stuff...

what the hell was sincere talkin bout?

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

idgaf what anyone says....

i hate africa. and most africans. im black, and have only had the worst of the worst of experiences with people who were raised in africa.
they hate african americans.
like we're soft or something cause they live 23 inches away from the sun.
i mean, from walkin around with wild babboons like dogs, to constantly hijacking ships, to this to the other wildly wild stuff...

what the hell was sincere talkin bout?
laugh.gif

Last I checked Africans aren't the only people who hate you
laugh.gif

Are people actually defending people using HUMAN genitals, from HUMANS that were ALIVE when people took them?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom