African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

htg designs htg designs I agree when you said "Its a part of it"
Yea man, it's a multi faceted concerted effort for them to try to keep their foot on our necks. (Spiritually, psychologically, economically, morally, socially, physically. Every facet of life, lies, confusion, distortion, missinformation, missrepresentation.) Yet still we rise. Just not collectively (yet) and to the heights that we are destined to reach.

How POWERFUL are we that it takes all this consistent dedicated systematic effort to diminish our perceived value???

UP YOU MIGHTY RACE- M.M.G.

It is the entirety of it.

How are you going to free yourself, when you venerate the god of the enemy? He has you on your knees, begging his master for your own freedom. Talking about forgiveness on top of all of it? Especially when your ancestors are on the other side waiting for you to contact them, HOPING to give you the assistance, in order to uproot all of this oppression? It worked several times in the past, and it will work again. But since all eyes are pointed toward that blond bearded jackass, most will state that they choose to not believe in anything, which gives him even more power over you! You gotta become spiritual, then understanding what is going on here. Spiritual does not equate being peaceful with the oppressor either.

Would a drunk be more spiritual than a sober man if he is engaging in "spirits"

83E2D698-DB3D-408D-A546-50AEA862EC61.jpeg

Keep seeing these "Unapologetically Afrikan" posts in here and wondered what exactly that means....

Dumbass Umar thinks that immigration is a Latino problem and that black people don't become homosexual unless they were molested.
Guess he doesn't understand that a lot of Latino's are Black. Latin America needs to do better honestly; the lack of representation Black people have down there is really pathetic.

I read that immigration part with the 🤔

I got family members that have been here since they were infants that couldn't find jobs even with advanced STEM degrees until the dream act. A lot of black immigrants having a rough time over here.

Sounding kinda like Yvette and Tone with that one.

That's cool, but when he says "Black people are my #1" do you like think he's talking about me the American, or you the Jamaican?

He is a Pan-African, he is always preaching about how we are all the same regardless of nationality. He isnt petty like Tariq who is now honing on ADOS and "Foundational Black Americans" only while pushing aside black immigrants

Keep seeing these "Unapologetically Afrikan" posts in here and wondered what exactly that means....

the conscious "apologetically afrikan" space needs way more intellectualism. way more scholarship. way more historians. and way more people familiar with laws and civics. in this cancel culture age we got way too me activists advocating for change in spaces they have no expertise in canceling black people that are of value to black people. Byron Allen is a perfect example of that. I wasnt too sure about the whole court case until i listened to his 3 hour interview on the Karen Hunter show.

My stance is if something intersects with black people, than its a black issue. period. you dont have to stand for all people in the group but you have to stand for all black people in that group because in any given scenario, black people of any group are getting it worse off than anyone else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom