African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

If you’re of black/African descent whether you were born in America, Nigeria, Ghana, Jamaica, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Canada, England, wherever and you love black culture rep where you’re from and what you love about being black ✊?

Actually went through with creating the new thread...my man. I love all my black people from the continent, to the islands, to here in US, and across Europe. I think what needs to be understood is that we’re not all the same...and that’s ok! We can celebrate our individuality, but what connects all of us is we all derived from the one place...the continent of Africa. Just as importantly, we’ve all been impacted by white supremacy in some way, shape, or form, which is what baffles me when we continue to fight amongst ourselves. Other people hate us all the same and make no distinction where in the diaspora we’re from.

Actually went through with creating the new thread...my man. I love all my black people from the continent, to the islands, to here in US, and across Europe. I think what needs to be understood is that we’re not all the same...and that’s ok! We can celebrate our individuality, but what connects all of us is we all derived from the one place...the continent of Africa. Just as importantly, we’ve all been impacted by white supremacy in some way, shape, or form, which is what baffles me when we continue to fight amongst ourselves. Other people hate us all the same and make no distinction where in the diaspora we’re from.

Thank you Bro. You pushed me to do it ✊?

I love that thread, but it was originally intended to discuss “Black American” topics. Just a fresh start and to discuss “Black Topics Worldwide” and not be piqgeon holed just to America, because black is worldwide ??‍♂️

I love that thread, but it was originally intended to discuss “Black American” topics. Just a fresh start and to discuss “Black Topics Worldwide” and not be piqgeon holed just to America, because black is worldwide ??‍♂️

That was not the intent of that thread. Go look at previous posts in there and you will see discussions about the Carribean, South America, Africa, and anywhere else Black people live. Don't let recent posts from the ADOS (I don't F with y'all non Americans) dudes fool you.

I agree with AEA18 AEA18 because before this recent ADOS stuff, there was really only 1 NTer in the other thread consistently shading non ADOS. I just ignored that clown.

But as it has become more commonplace and I find myself skipping over more and more posts, I guess I can see what you guys mean.

It's funny cuz Africans could tell you all about the pitfalls and detriment of tribalism and in-fighting lol. But they not tryna hear it anyway.

Try to keep this thread positive
We deal with enough put downs out in the world
Don’t need to do it in here
If y’all have disagreements in here
That’s cool
Everyone not gonna agree
But TRY to not put each other down
While trying to get ur point across
As well as if u don’t agree with someone
Again we have enough of that **** everywhere else
Keep that name calling **** in other threads
Not in here

THIS

Back
Top Bottom