African Dudes Move To USA

ohwell.gif
KIND OF sad the things he says about America makes me think we are mean lol  http://ilovepwnage.com/video.php?v=MjQyMzI= link if the video doesn't work first time trying.

When the guy says the food on the plane wasn't very good I was thinking, yeah, it's pretty bad dude...then it cuts to him eating the whole container of butter. 
laugh.gif

cool video

"how does santa claus connect to the birth of Jesus Christ? "

prob anton uncle or something but cosign x1000, even they ponder this

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

they took it down tho....

tired.gif
frown.gif

nvm still up got to search it.

it's up.  just finished watching it.
panther and john bul was/are doing big things.  really admirable people.  really insightful documentary.

i dont know why but when dude bit into that donuts and it look like he went into a state of shock i couldnt stop
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ me

Originally Posted by gboy1230

i dont know why but when dude bit into that donuts and it look like he went into a state of shock i couldnt stop
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ me
did you see the other guy bite the donut while he was holding it.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

cool video

"how does santa claus connect to the birth of Jesus Christ? "

prob anton uncle or something but cosign x1000, even they ponder this

WOW

Im perplexed man. This was awesome. I'll be watching the whole thing in a min. Thanks for posting.

What he said about Americans not saying hi is so true. Whenever you say hi to people on the street, they take you as a weirdo or disregard you. It's this American mentally of every man for himself that got us all paranoid and !+#%. We can't trust no one anymore without feeling like we'll be stabbed in the back.

laugh.gif
It's Pittsburgh tho, the ppl here aren't friendly for the most part or any other "Yankee" town.

Back
Top Bottom