Afro Latino Vol 1

COOL STORY BRO.
grin.gif

jk human beings are ignorant

My question is who are these Afro-Latinos being racist toward Africans? I've watched quite a few documentaries on Afro-cuban culture, art, anthropology andthey have BLATANT African customs (Eg. juju, ancestor worship, themes in traditional African religions).

Originally Posted by Diego

We all come from monkeys.

/Thread

People should stop putting it this way. We didn't come from "monkeys" per say. Humans and other apes share a common primate ancestor who severalmodern apes diverged from.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

/Thread

People should stop putting it this way. We didn't come from "monkeys" per say. Humans and other apes share a common primate ancestor who several modern apes diverged from.

Im sorry I thought we were posting not so smart replies for not so smart threads.
Want to have a discussion? Sure Im down for it. I just dont view WSHH as a source to ignite smart discussion.

Sue me.

Colombia checking in
pimp.gif

palenque1.jpg

That DR dude made a great point in pointing out how the DR negates their africanism
tired.gif

I'll add more if this thread builds up

/Thread

People should stop putting it this way. We didn't come from "monkeys" per say. Humans and other apes share a common primate ancestor who several modern apes diverged from.

And what they diverged from is still a monkey/ape/monkey-%%$ animal.

And OP your just trying to stir things up. People are gonna be racist no matter what you tell them, some people reading this post who are racist are going tobe even more racist after this just because they don't like to be proven wrong or have a point proven to them.

If you want a certain group of people to stop being racist to another group, all the members of both races have to be understanding and drop those certainhabits/qualities that form the judgements of others to be racist towards them...you think thats gonna happen? Nah. not for the time being.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

/Thread

And what they diverged from is still a monkey/ape/monkey-%%$ animal.

And OP your just trying to stir things up. People are gonna be racist no matter what you tell them, some people reading this post who are racist are going to be even more racist after this just because they don't like to be proven wrong or have a point proven to them.

If you want a certain group of people to stop being racist to another group, all the members of both races have to be understanding and drop those certain habits/qualities that form the judgements of others to be racist towards them...you think thats gonna happen? Nah. not for the time being.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey

Monkeys and Apes are primates..........we are more closely related to the great apes (Gorillas, Chimps, Orangutans) than capuchins etc. There's adifference between an ape and a monkey (Eg. Monkeys have tails). Our most direct ancestor (s) is NOT a monkey.

When I was in NY, I saw so many hispanics who easily pass for black people. Even if you look at rappers. Fab and Juelz are both afro latino, but they look likeregular black dudes to me. Its just something interesting. African Americans are starting to track their roots more since we have a AFRICAN president, so maybethe African Latinos should traced their african roots too.

/Thread

Im sorry I thought we were posting not so smart replies for not so smart threads.
Want to have a discussion? Sure Im down for it. I just dont view WSHH as a source to ignite smart discussion.

Sue me.
*cue the rock clapping gif*

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Colombia checking in
pimp.gif

palenque1.jpg

That DR dude made a great point in pointing out how the DR negates their africanism
tired.gif

x2
pimp.gif

it's funny that OP mentions afro-latinos being racist against black ppl. my father, being of the coast from Colombia, is dark skinned with a fro & haseven been confused for being black. when he found out i was seeing a girl, he was quick to say "oh my God, i'd even let you date a black guy, pero nopuede ser que eres una lesbiana!!"

i took daddy's advice.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Colombia checking in
pimp.gif

palenque1.jpg

tired.gif

x2
pimp.gif

it's funny that OP mentions afro-latinos being racist against black ppl. my father, being of the coast from Colombia, is dark skinned with a fro & has even been confused for being black. when he found out i was seeing a girl, he was quick to say "oh my God, i'd even let you date a black guy, pero no puede ser que eres una lesbiana!!"

i took daddy's advice.
pics of you paisana ? por la patria y la solidaridad
nerd.gif

and what part of la costa? Riohacha [guajira] checkin in
pimp.gif

lol i've already put up pics on that crush thread. i'm not trying to derail this awesomeness OP was so gracious enough to bless us with.
glasses.gif

mi papa es de barranquilla y mi mama de pereira, pero naci aqui.

Back
Top Bottom