After a breakup, is it normal for the girl to have a rebound? Vol. Shady Business

Females on the rebound are too easy. They talk, whine and complain about their ex and after a couple drinks they are going down on you and telling you how much better you are sex wise.

I've read some of the replies to this pst post and i'd like to share a story if I may. Years ago during my savage years I had a lady acquaintance. She was a big flirt. However, I would often miss my opportunity with her because she would quickly end up in relationships. There came an instance where she found out that that her boyfriend at the time was trying to run game on her. She was furious. As a result she was left susceptible to my savage charm. I instantly told her that I would be near her home over the weekend. She lived near a friend of mine. I explained to her that i would stop by to say hi after I visited my friend. Now I will admit I had no intentions of visiting my good friend. I instead drove directly to her house. Needless to say after a short amount of small talk I offered her a massage. After the massage I offered to show her what she had inquired about sometime ago. She liked what she saw and as a result we defiled her couch. This all transpired after a week long break up. She was open for a fling with a guy just because he said the right thing and she thought he was handsome. Moral of the story is dont break up with a girl unless you're ok with other dudes smashing.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Just think about it man there are scavengers out ther like me, we don't have time to wine and dine your lady but we have the mouth piece and the empathy to know just wwwhhaatt to say to a freshly broken heart susceptible to the warmth and open smile of a harmless stranger. She comes over just to watch a movie and take her mind off you and then BAM! I'm giving her positive reinforcement, complimenting her intelligence and charisma, looking at the hurt in her eyes, telling her I see it. I promise to heal her O.P. and I do, I baptize her in a pulsating dance of rhythmic thrust and amazing finger and tongue work...... Then she is gone O.P. she's gone.Another good girl gone, gone because when she was open and vulnerable a hyena such as myself attacked her right before her dieing breath. I drank and ate upon her essence and her heart blackened, she doesn't wanna cuddle and do all that lover stuff anymore, she just wants to ride **** and hang with them gangstas......................
damn, that $@%+ gave me chills
laugh.gif

Very.

Same for guys except for sex purposes.

Damn, Wisepharoah made it so poetic.

Chicks be rebounding like Dennis Rodman in his prime though. Them +%!%*! out there diving for lose balls with wreckless abandon. Jumping over the scores tables and kicking camera men and +!$#. Dem girls boxing out and and getting perfectly spaced under the rim dude. Men can't boxout like these chicks, too much traffic and sharp elbows.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just think about it man there are scavengers out ther like me, we don't have time to wine and dine your lady but we have the mouth piece and the empathy to know just wwwhhaatt to say to a freshly broken heart susceptible to the warmth and open smile of a harmless stranger. She comes over just to watch a movie and take her mind off you and then BAM! I'm giving her positive reinforcement, complimenting her intelligence and charisma, looking at the hurt in her eyes, telling her I see it. I promise to heal her O.P. and I do, I baptize her in a pulsating dance of rhythmic thrust and amazing finger and tongue work...... Then she is gone O.P. she's gone.Another good girl gone, gone because when she was open and vulnerable a hyena such as myself attacked her right before her dieing breath. I drank and ate upon her essence and her heart blackened, she doesn't wanna cuddle and do all that lover stuff anymore, she just wants to ride **** and hang with them gangstas......................

preach bruh, preach

comes over just to watch a movie and take her mind off you and then BAM! I'm
giving her positive reinforcement, complimenting her intelligence and charisma,
looking at the hurt in her eyes, telling her I see it. I promise to heal her

laugh.gif
Cold. But smooth

laugh.gif
Yall prolly got this dude trippin. But theyre most likely right.

Especially if yall are in college. Shes been in a relationship 3 years, and yall have been fighting. Shes BEEN lookin. So should you man

She doin it to keep you close and from talkin to other +!*%@% while she kickin it w/ ol boy. Soon as she at the point that she truly ready to move on,she'll drop u and u'll feel salty.

Not bein smart but that's what it sounds like she's doin.

my girl banged 3 dudes right after we broke up. crazy rebound status. she was hookin up with a guy that was married and the other 2 "rappers" she was just hooking up with like they were jumpoffs or something. never knew she was like that. smh, I'm black and I now hate black dudes

These chicks already in the post boxing out before the shot even goes up...don't trust em!

Back
Top Bottom