After a breakup, is it normal for the girl to have a rebound? Vol. Shady Business

Short story short, my girlfriend and I recently broke up after 3 years. Too much fighting and arguing was unhealthy for us so we decided to break it off. We dont talk for about 2 weeks, then she hits me up and starts acting like my girlfriend again. But were still no official. I find out she is constantly talking to this dude in one of her classes. She seems to get along with him well, but she assured me and even the dude they are just friends. However, i feel she is using this guy as a rebound to try to move on from me and keep her mind off me. My question is, is it normal for girls to have rebounds to get their mind of their ex's?

pretty much it's normal. girls are girls and knowing how they got dudes on the sideline thirsty and waiting at the slightest opportuinity for things in the relationship to go wrong so they could make their move it's common for them to have a rebound plan on deck waiting.

bro, not 1 girl in the history of relationships have used guys for rebounds...

It's normal, but doing it will not get their minds off their ex. They do it for something "different" and to feel wanted.

when girls break up they put a guy in the friend zone...

i wouldnt worry if i were you...but feel bad for him

YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! O.P. she is on the phone with him right nooooowww!!!! Oh my god!!!! What the #+## are you going to do????!!!!!! Dude is going to smash your ex bro. He is going to penetrate her and take a piece of her soul with him. She is going to give this new dude her essence king. Dude is going to deplete his sack on her tummy dude and you are on a messege board acting like you don't care! Go gangster #+## that broad and make her antsy just thinking about that blunt force trauma you got for her, you dweeb get off the computer!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

can you imagine how easy it is for a female to get a guy?

All they have to do is tie a mattress on their back.

set that @#%$$ straighttt.

don't beat around the bush, if you can beat the bush.
be straight up.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! O.P. she is on the phone with him right nooooowww!!!! Oh my god!!!! What the #+## are you going to do????!!!!!! Dude is going to smash your ex bro. He is going to penetrate her and take a piece of her soul with him. She is going to give this new dude her essence king. Dude is going to deplete his sack on her tummy dude and you are on a messege board acting like you don't care! Go gangster #+## that broad and make her antsy just thinking about that blunt force trauma you got for her, you dweeb get off the computer!
SMH You went OD on that one.
indifferent.gif

To OP, dont sweat it its completley normal. 

You just gotta find yourself a nice lil rebound now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pretty much it's normal. girls are girls and knowing how they got dudes on the sideline thirsty and waiting at the slightest opportuinity for things in the relationship to go wrong so they could make their move it's common for them to have a rebound plan on deck waiting.
This is true.
30t6p3b.gif

Just think about it man there are scavengers out ther like me, we don't have time to wine and dine your lady but we have the mouth piece and the empathy to know just wwwhhaatt to say to a freshly broken heart susceptible to the warmth and open smile of a harmless stranger. She comes over just to watch a movie and take her mind off you and then BAM! I'm giving her positive reinforcement, complimenting her intelligence and charisma, looking at the hurt in her eyes, telling her I see it. I promise to heal her O.P. and I do, I baptize her in a pulsating dance of rhythmic thrust and amazing finger and tongue work...... Then she is gone O.P. she's gone.Another good girl gone, gone because when she was open and vulnerable a hyena such as myself attacked her right before her dieing breath. I drank and ate upon her essence and her heart blackened, she doesn't wanna cuddle and do all that lover stuff anymore, she just wants to ride **** and hang with them gangstas......................

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Self-explanatory. Double standards, but hey we still need to be chivalrous, right? You know... since there aren't enough good guys in this world?

dankenstien was that too real? Did somebody hurt you boo? I'm kidding in all seriouness O.P. chicks always have a rebound in the wings somewhere. I was in a 5 year relationship and my ex basically had a new boyfriend 2 months later. It didn't bother me because she wasn't about @!+% and I was totally done but it was pretty deep seeing how quickly they will get right back into the game. If you broke up and there was a lot of drama then let it go. My ex still hits me to the day a year and a half later and tried to still get back with me a few months after but I was good. Just be prepared for the incredible journey of trying to find a decent woman again..... smh my god its tuff!!!!!

Just think about it man there are scavengers out ther like me, we don't have time to wine and dine your lady but we have the mouth piece and the empathy to know just wwwhhaatt to say to a freshly broken heart susceptible to the warmth and open smile of a harmless stranger. She comes over just to watch a movie and take her mind off you and then BAM! I'm giving her positive reinforcement, complimenting her intelligence and charisma, looking at the hurt in her eyes, telling her I see it. I promise to heal her O.P. and I do, I baptize her in a pulsating dance of rhythmic thrust and amazing finger and tongue work...... Then she is gone O.P. she's gone.Another good girl gone, gone because when she was open and vulnerable a hyena such as myself attacked her right before her dieing breath. I drank and ate upon her essence and her heart blackened, she doesn't wanna cuddle and do all that lover stuff anymore, she just wants to ride **** and hang with them gangstas......................

Ok, now that was pretty funny.
laugh.gif

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
dankenstien was that too real? Did somebody hurt you boo?

lolz hurt ?

Your right though, scavengers will always be lurking waiting to make a move on your lady. Just something you have to deal with if you ever want to have a fulfilling relationship.

damn you're blazed homie
laugh.gif

Girls always have that rebound dude in mind when things are called off. It hurts, but it's the nature of the beast. On the same token, they also know the breakoff leaves a lax attitude towards your former relationship in turn allows for the potential for that "rebound" guy and the rekindling of what's comfortable...That's you.

It's giving her choices. She loves that.

Back
Top Bottom