After DWI arrest, Texas State University alcholic now gets around campus in a pink barbie jeep...

I mean... :smh:

29d175.png

Tara Monroe, an industrial engineering junior, said her license was automatically suspended after refusing a breathalyzer test after a Waka Flocka concert. Her father drove to San Marcos from Kingwood, her hometown, to strip her of her vehicle, leaving her with a bike to get around.

“Riding a bike around campus sucks,” she told MySA.com. “Like really sucks.”

It didn’t take long for the 5-foot-3, 20-year-old to decide the Barbie girl life was the one for her. After some Craigslist perusing, she found her sweet ride for $60, its previous owner was a little girl named Charlene.

“When we drove up to buy it Charlene asked where the little one was to test drive it to which I replied, ‘I am the little one,'” she said.

Monroe decided to name her new ride after Charlene.

Rest of article in link

Sloppy. :lol:

i want to say something judgmental and mildly insulting but can't really think of anything so I'm going tp keep it positive...

She looks like the type to drunk hook up with a basketball player and then get blackmailed by daddy into pressing charges and ruining their career or losing the real jeep when his lawyers beat the dwi. Pass.

Race thread Goooo!

Last edited:
who gives a ****

what kind of human being with a working brain would trade their bike for a childs toy that goes 5mph at most

and shes majoring in industrial engineering jesus christ 

Sounds like some **** I would do. Luckily I don't have any duis. I remember I tried to ride my 5 year old nieces bike to my homies house because I left my wallet in his car and my phone died and I couldn't find the keys to my car because my flight was leaving in 2 hours.

She looks like the type to drunk hook up with a basketball player and then get blackmailed by daddy into pressing charges and ruining their career or losing the real jeep when his lawyers beat the dwi. Pass.

Race thread Goooo!
Very obvious shades of that Columbia chick who carried her mattress around after she got "raped."

This underage little broad is getting paraded around for drinking and driving..  that privilege. 

There goes a lot of her career prospects. I wouldn't hire someone who has this kind of attitude towards this.

Foolish behaviour. She'll feel it when she graduates though.

Back
Top Bottom