After DWI arrest, Texas State University alcholic now gets around campus in a pink barbie jeep...

There goes a lot of her career prospects. I wouldn't hire someone who has this kind of attitude towards this.

Foolish behaviour. She'll feel it when she graduates though.

I have a feeling a lot of places will magically overlook these indiscretions for some reason and chalk it up to her "finding herself in college".

Ahhh Texas State. For those who didn't even have a chance at UT.
I don't even know where to start.

Quit making fun of me :rofl:. I legit wanted to go to UT, but it just didn't work out, they didn't want to accept some of my credits from another school I went to, so I went to Texas State. But I went there when Texas State was South West Texas State. Had a lot of fun, too much fun, and eventually was invited to not attend that institution of higher learning anymore.

Quit making fun of me :rofl:. I legit wanted to go to UT, but it just didn't work out, they didn't want to accept some of my credits from another school I went to, so I went to Texas State. But I went there when Texas State was South West Texas State. Had a lot of fun, too much fun, and eventually was invited to not attend that institution of higher learning anymore.
Man I kept reading TSU but it's a San Antonio article and it happened in San Marcos..
I couldn't put two and two together until you mentioned South West Texas state[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I'm like the whole morning, ain't nobody at Texas Southern doing this type of bullish..
Didn't know they changed the name.

roll.gif

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

what are thoooooose

920x920.jpg

She looks like her stuff stinks.

I would ask her if she does ATM.

She seems like the worst type of dumb***. This cu** is basically not taking the fact the she got a DWI seriously.

A lot of people probably don't take their dwi's seriously and rack up a few more. At least she doesn't have a car anymore and the most damage she can do now is hurt someone's shins.

I would ask her if she does ATM.
A lot of people probably don't take their dwi's seriously and rack up a few more. At least she doesn't have a car anymore and the most damage she can do now is hurt someone's shins.

Or in a cruel twist of irony, someone drives drunk and hits her while she's driving her "jeep".

Back
Top Bottom