After failed 1st dates or relationships, do any of you go back to her and ask why? Should I?

Or would this be a loser thing to do? To even further add to the confusion, she hit me with a, "alright Derrick, well you got my number hit me up sometime," but I took it as totally disingenuous like when they tell you at a job interview *clap hands* alright, well we'll stay in touch and you know they won't. But maybe she did mean it. I mean, either way, she could've walked the boy out of the club at least after that long *** (6:30 to 2am) multi venue date but whatever. Maybe she was waiting by the phone for me to call in the days following but didn't hit me up because she thought the ball was in my court. I just want to know. It's been llke 8 months and I'm in another situation now so it's not important really, but I'd stlll like to know why she don't love me lol. Is this breaking some unwritten rule though?

Last edited:
i know those feels bro...reminds me of the scene from hitch @ 1:24

Last edited:
definitely don't, if she didn't make an attempt to get at you then she wasn't feeling you.

I know, I just want to know why. Or is that too much? I could leave a comment on her YT channel, she might be annoyed that I hit her up but happy to have another view because all her 40 videos got like 200 views combined lol.

Keep it moving. I personally have too much of an ego to even act like I care. Maybe some valuable feedback That I really need to hear. But to this point, there are no trends in my game to me to even entertain another paradigm of myself

I know, I just want to know why. Or is that too much? I could leave a comment on her YT channel, she might be annoyed that I hit her up but happy to have another view because all her 40 videos got like 200 views combined lol.

Beyond too much. It's dangerously close to maxing out and making a fool of yourself.

This chick has probably done so much in 8 months that she would have to balance her actual body count versus the one she tells dudes to remember if she even let you catch a whiff of the jelly roll. Even asking her why within the week that she left you hanging would have been a bit much, but 8 months later? She'll be so gassed up that she won't need another compliment for the rest of the year.

There is no why. It just didn't click. Let it go and move on.

NO man, NO

I was in a 2 yr relationship I got out of last year. I though I would miss it, but no feelings were had on my part. She called me a few months ago to fix her pc. I went over there, did my job. She tried to have the convo about "why" :smh:

NO

Last edited:
Just keep it moving my guy. It's understandable because you have unanswered questions but sometimes the best way to progress is to just keep moving forward without worrying about the what ifs.

I've learned from here that it's best to move forward without looking back. Almost a year now I think since my lady broke it off with me and it was honestly some of the best advice i've gotten on here cuz i've been doing good

Ok I won't. I am going to end up running into her in real life at some point, close to inevitable. Without saying too much, she's a mainstay at one of the coolest places in OKC for young blacks that isn't a club. I have been avoiding it on purpose. Might not recognize me, ahve dropped 40 lbs since then (maybe that was it lol)

I typically think NTs consensus on many things, especially everything involving women, is stupid so I'd normally do the opposite but I'll listen this time.

I think it was these punkass Ralph Lauren Polo Maurice Boots I had on, or D&G The One cologne I had on. I wasn't up on my Sperry game or Aventus yet. Plus I put my foot in my mouth a few times, I have an amazing memory particularly with seemingly insignificant details.

But preciate it. The fact I started this thread makes it seems like I'm more consumed by it than I am, dont think about it at all other than today saw her come across my FB people you may know feed.

Bruh, you really think it was your boots or 40 lbs?

Stop beating yourself up over it. At this rate you're going to see her at that spot and come off as insecure. It doesn't matter what shoes you had on or how much you weighed because she accepted the date. Your game was off and it came from the inside my dude. Just chalk up the L and stop putting so much on it.

Naw, don't do it. Did that once and felt like a chump afterwards. That silence was deafening. :lol:

Granted, it was after a long term relationship. But still, the chumpy feeling remained. Never again. Keep moving forward and you'll forget about it eventually.

Ok I won't. I am going to end up running into her in real life at some point, close to inevitable. Without saying too much, she's a mainstay at one of the coolest places in OKC for young blacks that isn't a club. I have been avoiding it on purpose. Might not recognize me, ahve dropped 40 lbs since then (maybe that was it lol)

I typically think NTs consensus on many things, especially everything involving women, is stupid so I'd normally do the opposite but I'll listen this time.

I think it was these punkass Ralph Lauren Polo Maurice Boots I had on, or D&G The One cologne I had on. I wasn't up on my Sperry game or Aventus yet. Plus I put my foot in my mouth a few times, I have an amazing memory particularly with seemingly insignificant details.

But preciate it. The fact I started this thread makes it seems like I'm more consumed by it than I am, dont think about it at all other than today saw her come across my FB people you may know feed.

Bruh :smh:

***** over here making up reasons to validate his girl leaving?!?

You think yo girl left you because you didn't rock sperry loafers?

Forest for the trees my guy.

poster_COMPLETEH_2D_SMALL.jpg

I think it was these punkass Ralph Lauren Polo Maurice Boots I had on, or D&G The One cologne I had on. I wasn't up on my Sperry game

:lol: either way all was a L, wearing what you wore and thinking sperry are poppin on these streets.

I was joking about that, shut up bros. But true story these Maurice's go extra hard in photos but was boo boo in person. If anyone wants a pair though, sz 13 VVNDS, worn once literally from 6:30 to 2am, might be cursed. Holla at me. Jawns curl up in the front like elf shoes

2418143-p-4x.jpg

Last edited:
Those boots might've been the reason
032309-obama-laughing-p1.jpg

Word, da hommie Ralph totally failed me that day. That whole fit was stretch from the post office B, had on a the red based gingham too, would normally say it be killing but I got the 2xl B instead of the regular 2xl so it was long and wide like a Dashika top. Thought I was still bout to go cop some butt, end of the date when the club closed she was standing like 6ft away from me with some of her girls and was like, "alright Derrick, you got my number hit me up," and head nodded me talking bout "I'm bout to go back in and hang out with my friends for a minute." I know they was laughing at the boy :lol: Couldn't even give a ***** another side hug or something, we been together like half a day and been to every place in the city!

Walked to the car all slow, sad, and lonely, then it started raining, just stood in the rain at the car looking at the door to the club for like 30 minutes before I even got in, went straight to the hotel got there like 245am. Didn't sleep, just laid there til like 11 and drove home then went and called myself trying to hoop. Missed every shot.

I think Im'ma text her a link to Brian McKnight- Anytime though. I remember when it was all good and she told me she like that song anyways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom