After how many wears do you wash your underwears Vol. NTs latest trend

Being that we all seem to be unsure of our washing routines I was just wondering if I was doing it wrong.

I usually wash after every wear but if I go a whole day without sweating Ill get one more wear out of it.

that sig
pimp.gif

The jeans I can understand but nah.. Underwear is one and done 99.9% of the time

Originally Posted by moundraised23

U can have that trend................I like my drawz clean

Real NTers only wash once their clothes start to smell.

pimp.gif

I wash my jeans like my boxers every time i wear them. Same with socks, t shirts, ect. No point of having nice clothes if you dont wash them. Stop being lil +%%$*%@ and wash your jeans. If the get soft or faded get a new pair stop rocking the same jeans all dirty and +@%!.

Mostly one and done... but If Im just sitting in the house all day and literally do nothing then trust me they are getting a whole other day... dont see why not

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by moundraised23

U can have that trend................I like my drawz clean

Real NTers only wash once their clothes start to smell.

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wash mine after every usage.  Totally different thing from jeans.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Mostly one and done... but If Im just sitting in the house all day and literally do nothing then trust me they are getting a whole other day... dont see why not

Originally Posted by KG21

Everytime I shower I change underwear so basically everyday.

gonna have to agree with this.  There have been times where i don't shower or change for like 2 days and just leave my underwear on.  But its really rare.  Other then that if they leave my body they don't go back on.

old drawz = a new swag rag

its da summa dawg, new trend is to rock dem soggy drawz on your neck to attract da hoodrats when you on da ave B,
you get crazii shorteez

I wash after every wear unless I absolutely can't make it to get cleaned up.

Some of y'all be doin like George Lopez, Wear them once normal, turn them backwards the next day, next day flip them inside out, and the 4th day inside out and backwards
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by KG21

Everytime I shower I change underwear so basically everyday.

gonna have to agree with this.  There have been times where i don't shower or change for like 2 days and just leave my underwear on.  But its really rare.  Other then that if they leave my body they don't go back on.

cosign all this

And
laugh.gif
@ thunderchuck69

Back
Top Bottom