AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

You think all "bads" are equal?

One stems from MAYBE 2% of people that are extremely pissed off about systemic oppression...

And doesn't deserve 20+ pages of talk...

And only comes around when some **** hits the fan...

The other is pledged to uphold the law and instead systematically denies rights and liberties to those of color...

All while killing and skating by...

All while maintaining the "blue shield" protecting each other to a fault...

One turns up and burns down one of possibly 1200+ locations of a multi billion dollar company...

The other snaps black dudes spines...

One was once a slave...

One was once a slave patrolman...

You can't stab me in my back and when I turn around, condemn me for trying to flex, word to Meth
I never said that all "bads" were equal..I said that criminal behavior should be treated as such, whether it be committed by a civilian or a police officer.   No one is denying the huge economic disparity or the oppression faced by blacks in Baltimore and in many other cities in this country, but can you honestly say that the majority of those who participated in the rioting/looting/destruction (most of whom appeared to be young highschool kids) were really doing so to prove a point or to support a cause?  The people who I truly feel bad for are the older citizens (the ones who were actually the victims of the systemic oppression) who had their community destroyed by kids who couldn't care less about them. 

I don't know why yall keep trying to argue this THUG thing. With all the examples there are and how it's being thrown around lately they still won't get it. Gotta let people stay ignorant sometimes.

Can't make a blind man see.

Some art I made regarding the situation​
Bro that's really deep.

I cant even bother to look at that picture anymore honestly.

That hits really deep.

Thank you and great artwork!

You are one talented brotha!

Last edited:

I have no doubt that those participating in the riots as outside agitators work for the government; something very sinister is going on behind the scenes.

**** the DOJ investigations.

This **** happens every other week or so, and the public is told to let the investigative process play out.

Every other week, a person with an abundance of melanin is murdered at the hands of law enforcement.

I always look beyond the media given narrative. There's something at play here.
You hip. 

I ain't even gonna go into detail before ****** start tossing that conspiracy theory card out...but you better believe that this is all for a reason. This is NOT an organic situation at all. There's a plan unfolding and it's painfully obvious. 

Last edited:
I never said that all "bads" were equal..I said that criminal behavior should be treated as such, whether it be committed by a civilian or a police officer.   No one is denying the huge economic disparity or the oppression faced by blacks in Baltimore and in many other cities in this country, but can you honestly say that the majority of those who participated in the rioting/looting/destruction (most of whom appeared to be young highschool kids) were really doing so to prove a point or to support a cause?  The people who I truly feel bad for are the older citizens (the ones who were actually the victims of the systemic oppression) who had their community destroyed by kids who couldn't care less about them. 
you honestly think it's really aa bad as they're portraying on TV?

You keep saying destroyed the community.

A CVS, a nursing home, and a couple of police cars...

That's it...

Also, you honestly think the majority of people are taking place on it?

It's literally less than 4%.

you honestly think it's really aa bad as they're portraying on TV?

You keep saying destroyed the community.

A CVS, a nursing home, and a couple of police cars...

That's it...

Also, you honestly think the majority of people are taking place on it?

It's literally less than 4%.
They still haven't confirmed that the nursing home was burned down by "rioters". If it was...just happened that NOBODY ******* saw it like they did every other building that got damaged. 

You hip. 

I ain't even gonna go into detail before ****** start tossing that conspiracy theory card out...but you better believe that this is all for a reason. This is NOT an organic situation at all. There's a plan unfolding and it's painfully obvious. 

I completely agree.

Out of reps.

Kids didn't set that nursing home on fire. That was a type of blaze you gotta know what the **** you're doing to set

Those communities were "destroyed" long before Ace Checking and CVS were burned down.
Exactly!

I been going through Baltimore since 1991.

I was looking for that commercial 'Its your Baltimore don't trash it" on Youtube.

Back when that used to play on WB channel 50.

Couldn't find it

Last edited:
:lol: dudes with excuse after excuse, total blindness to any perspective but their own.

Absolutely fine to view a situation your way, everyone has a distinct perspective (whether or not they truly express their own view or someone else's is another story), but to shoot down anyone who feels otherwise? And quickly resort to labels?

IGNORANCE

I get that emotions are a factor in this, that's probably unavoidable, but it's a shame some folks in here will never realize that how they carry on in ere is precisely what they condemn, likely on a daily basis. Keep deflecting. Keep repeating the same ole rhetoric. Keep ignoring the solutions.

Last edited:
CDyujOrWIAIXKYT.png

CDyuvLMWAAAHUJT.jpg

Last edited:
If the whole Richard Sherman fiasco was not proof enough that "thug" is just another way to call people n-words,I dont know what to tell you.

Also, I literally cant remember the last time Ive seen a white person get called a "thug". Its rare that word ever gets associated with anybody that isnt black, same with how "terrorist" is pretty much reserved for Muslims

Last edited:
Wait…. you mean every song that mentions "thug" is really code for "nixxa"?

At this rate there will be no words left for white people to sing along to.

Also, I literally cant remember the last time Ive seen a white person get called a "thug". Its rare that word ever gets associated with anybody that isnt black, same with how "terrorist" is pretty much reserved for Muslims

You obviously don't watch any NHL hockey.

Oakland North: Well, in the statement, OPOA addresses Mayor Jean Quan and expresses confusion about what they call “mixed signals.” What is your response to that?

Anthony Batts: No comment. I won’t say anything purposely bad about the mayor. I don’t think that’s ethical. I think being the mayor is a tough job. But I think when you become a mayor or a police chief you have to make tough decisions and they’re not always popular decisions. You can’t lead always by what the community wants you to do.  Sometime you have to make those tough decisions that are best for the community. It’s like when you are raising children—not saying the community are children at all, but it’s like when I was raising my children, I sometimes had to do things that did not make them happy. But they look back and say, “Thanks, Dad, it was the right thing to do.” In leadership, you have to stand out there by yourself and make those tough calls. That comes with courage.

Oakland North: You resigned before the city decided to evict Occupy Oakland protesters from the plaza in front of City Hall, which resulted in mass arrests and a confrontation between protesters and police. How would you have handled Occupy Oakland? 

Anthony Batts: I don’t want to Monday morning quarterback because I didn’t have all the data. But I will tell you this hypothetically: In the Mehserle incident, there were five different mass riots. [First] when Oscar Grant lost his life on that BART station. You had a series of flare-ups during the month of January 2009 [before Batts’ arrival in Oakland in autumn 2009]. It looked very bad for the city. I remember looking at it and saying, “My God, everything is on fire,” and it reminded me of the Watts riots in the 1960s. When I came to town in late 2009, we had another flare-up in, I think, July 2010, when Mehserle was sentenced. He was found guilty. He wasn’t found guilty of murder, he was found guilty of manslaughter and that caused us to flare.

We started planning that several months before. I remember walking in here with my staff—we were about a month out and we had an operation order. I read this thing and I thought it was very lacking. I called my entire command staff—assistant chief, deputy chief and captains. I said, “Nobody leaves this room—I don’t care how late it is—until you tear this thing apart and build it back together and you plan contingencies for anything that may happen.” I threw the thing down and I walked out the room and I said, “That’s a direct order.”

What I was trying to get them to [do] was to plan the what-if’s. What if we do this? What if we do that? What’s going to be the counter to it? Because usually when I find things that have gone wrong, it’s because I had failed to plan. It’s like playing chess: If you do this, there’s going to be an opposite reaction to it. And so those guys, on that particular time, didn’t leave out of that room until two in the morning.

Basically, people were not only attacking Mehserle—they were attacking law enforcement and how law enforcement had treated them over centuries or decades.  So what we had done, with the previous administration, which was Mayor Dellums and the other people, we brought the community in.   And we said, “We want you to work with the community on the front end.” The mayor had said, “We want you to have the First Amendment right to protest.” So we brought in community leaders. Bishop Bob Jackson was very active, and he brought in all the other pastors that were active in it, and we talked to people. So people got the chance to express their anger and their frustration. But we, on the police side, we were connected to that.

So when the protesters we were working [with] said, “OK, it’s getting ugly now, we’re going to depart,” they departed and we issued orders and directions, but we still didn’t move in. We allowed the protesters to start breaking into Foot Locker. They broke into Foot Locker and different places. But we had  to do that because we didn’t want to look like this was a police action, where we were responding too soon. Then we had a very coordinated plan. It took us time to just kind of corral them, bring them in, and take them to jail. We didn’t have any complaints whatsoever, and the citizens said we did a good job.

while your white *** makes light of something that's not funny or cute

ESPN puts together a nice piece on the situation :pimp:

My white *** :lol: Nah you ain't no bigot.

That double entendre go over your head there pal?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom