Again, Nike can't be serious can they?

@#%$ is this gucci/LV lookalike garbage.....

via www.Nice-Kicks.com

Quote:
Unfortunately two years ago I missed out on the Diamond Dunks aka Tiffany Dunks. Preceding the release of those and even more so afterwards, diamonds have made appearances on many sneakers and clothing. These Dunks caught our attention, but not for the right reasons.

All over prints are played out, plain and simple. On top of that an all over print of diamonds should never make its way onto a Dunk unless its a collab with Nick Diamond. Lastly, the shoes have an earth tone color pallet and suede uppers. I am yet to see a diamond pendant hang from a hemp chain, but maybe theres a new trend I am not aware of. Rarely do we put down a shoe, but we couldnt hold our silence about this one.
diamond-all-over-dunks-2.jpg
diamond-all-over-dunks-3.jpg

Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

Nike is serious..... seriously garbage.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

agreed...these look like a really bad PS idea.

apparently theyre just slappin any ol thing on a shoe now? I dont know, I just have higher expectations from the people at Nike. I mean its 1 thing to have this idea come up, but for it to actually be approved to be made?

I mean that SB jumble "what the dunk" crap, and this?!?! these shoes were approved by somebody?

wow.
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

i actually really like both colorways, especially the black/tan. like a lot.
but just not with the diamonds all over it. yuck

-J-
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

those are so ugly that they look like fakes

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

The sad thing is....ppl will actually beast on those.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

those black ones have custom potential......maybe just cop to alter the design and get rid of those diamonds
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

I like the shoe except for the diamonds.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

please tell me its leather as well. if so then copped. i have my reasons
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

If those come out those well sell VERY well no matter what we all think about them...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Yeah, but they know some poseurs are going to drop some serious money on them.

Don't flame, you know some of you guys helped to create this SB monster.

I remember looking at the product catalog in 1997 at work and seeing maybe three skate shoes.

Then Nike stopped. They didn't sell.

Then people demanded it again after 2002.

Now it's a beast.

Terrible.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

I dont even follow dunks but I know those will sell for sure. Complain if you want, but beasts crave this wacky/tacky stuff.

:x
sick.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Back
Top Bottom