AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Semi LPU:
302346 106.jpg

An NTer who isnt going to send back after finding a few flaws. Very refreshing, REPPED sir.

True. I found some flaws also, but who else going to know. Lol. It's not like someone going to ask me to take my BOs off to look at them. Lol

thats whats good. just buy your sneakers and love on them. i stay buying old, half crumbling ish. bruhs in other threads out of pocket with the nitpicking on single stitches near the toe on the inside under the insole, talking about nike QC all off and im returning ish.

hamiltonrh hamiltonrh keep us posted on how these wear and if that mudguard holds up. my interest has been piqued on these.

Last edited:
Semi LPU:
302346 106.jpg

Will do!

thats whats good. just buy your sneakers and love on them. i stay buying old, half crumbling ish. bruhs in other threads out of pocket with the nitpicking on single stitches near the toe on the inside under the insole, talking about nike QC all off and im returning ish.

hamiltonrh hamiltonrh keep us posted on how these wear and if that mudguard holds up. my interest has been piqued on these.

Is it me or does the outsole of the forefoot and rear look different? The typical pattern on the bottom looks like it’s reversed. What is beveled is now embossed.
73FB255E-10FB-43FD-AD8A-C70970F57BE9.jpeg

C72C9060-EFBD-4642-AC9D-A8BAC7122B18.jpeg

Last edited:
No, everything is the same. If they fixed the midsole paint I’ll cop:pimp:

No, it’s not the same. Check it out.

Light is coming from the top so the tops of the sole that make contact should have a highlight on top. Instead they are in shadow. I wonder if these were photographed so light is coming from below. That’s the only way you would see a shadow on top.

Last edited:
I see what you're saying. The forefoot outsole pattern looks reversed. The shadows should be on the bottom. Unless the table is a lightsource?

Anyway. The colorway... Infrared? I wish they pained the midsole around the airbag the same pink/lava/infrared color.

I see what you're saying. The forefoot outsole pattern looks reversed. The shadows should be on the bottom. Unless the table is a lightsource?

Anyway. The colorway... Infrared? I wish they pained the midsole around the airbag the same pink/lava/infrared color.

That’s what I’m thinking. It’s on a light source of some kind. It’s odd then that the shoe is casting a shadow.

How do you like them? More pics? How is the quality, materials, and the craftsmanship?
I like them but they are going back for 1 reason . I got a better discount but the craftsmanship is solid l think they solved the chip n paint problem . Material like any other shoe to me coming from China I'm not expecting Italian craftsmanship. Overall if they come to a store near you check them out.

I like them but they are going back for 1 reason . I got a better discount but the craftsmanship is solid l think they solved the chip n paint problem . Material like any other shoe to me coming from China I'm not expecting Italian craftsmanship. Overall if they come to a store near you check them out.
Why do people expect Italian craftsmanship when your Nike products is made in China

Why do people expect Italian craftsmanship when your Nike products is made in China

I don't think anyone expects Italian craftsmanship. What we expect is to have no glue and a decent leather quality. Usually the Trainer SC has plastic leather and paint that comes off.

I don't think anyone expects Italian craftsmanship. What we expect is to have no glue and a decent leather quality. Usually the Trainer SC has plastic leather and paint that comes off.
Very true but overall there good

Since when did retail on these go up to $130? I think I paid that for my premium qs auburns years ago.

Minds a bit fuzzy but I swear I remember seeing a very similar color way from a T. Hatfield sketch. A colorway that never materialized. I just remember a pink or Infrared forefoot color element.

Haven't bought a new pair of trainers in years. eBay and NDC still our best options? Definitely OG c/w inspired and that piques my interest.

Since when did retail on these go up to $130? I think I paid that for my premium qs auburns years ago.

Minds a bit fuzzy but I swear I remember seeing a very similar color way from a T. Hatfield sketch. A colorway that never materialized. I just remember a pink or Infrared forefoot color element.

Haven't bought a new pair of trainers in years. eBay and NDC still our best options? Definitely OG c/w inspired and that piques my interest.

Full size run on NDC

Personally they can keep this colorway. With the OG colors that have yet to retro and the atrocity they’ve made out of the raiders colorway they should get those right before dropping anymore of these lackluster colorways

Back
Top Bottom