AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

The SC is definitely one of those shoes that don’t need every panel messed with.
Less is always more with the SC. Then too add to the disrespect they out those skinny laces in.
73A511A5-340E-4D20-8290-0D10231CD641.jpeg

that green/teal for sure.

Really, they can skip some of those regulars (Auburns, Raiders, etc.) and give us something we haven't seen in a while like...

White/royal/zen grey
White/orange/zen grey
White/carolina
Escapes

...just to name a few.
Don’t know about them doing the escapes again

can’t front though, I bought them when they came out :lol: 🤷‍♂️

had to have the manager of my local FNL order them in from another store to get them

These haven't been the same since they got rid of the plastic film on the side panels. I need all the 2000 flavors back plus Auburn's.. my pair died.

I see the air cross trainer 3 has finally retroed. Is this the thread to post about them since they are like a take down version of the sc ? 😂

noblekane noblekane it should be but I think I threw the pics in the old Trainer 1 thread 😂

I actually like the Lows for where things are style-wise. But lord knows that leather is gonna make or break whether I buy several or a singles of some colors. Discount for sure.

As for the SC High, the only Auburns I want are the Vintage ones from around ‘14. Otherwise keep those and the Raiders in exchange for ones we haven’t seen in the past 10+ years. It’s way past time.

The all white joints with the clear soles are one of my favorite shoes of all time. They dropped around 2001 or so.

FTL is trippin. Ordered a pair of blk/orange. FSR on website received confirmation email then another one saying they’re trying to locate a pair. My card hasn’t been charged and I will receive another email once more info is available. Trainer 3 lows shipped tho

^footsites sold out? Did he’ll freeze over too?
FTL is trippin. Ordered a pair of blk/orange. FSR on website received confirmation email then another one saying they’re trying to locate a pair. My card hasn’t been charged and I will receive another email once more info is available. Trainer 3 lows shipped tho
They’re doing you a favor if they end up canceling the otder

Back
Top Bottom