AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

count me in. They might label it a qs like the SCs, but that wont even matter because of how the SCs flopped, even as a qs. Good for us I guess. Then again, every single thing labeled as a qs sells out now a days.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

1 pair for sure.

pimp.gif

Didn't these hit outlets @ $39.99 or lower? Eastbay even got a second FSR back in early 2010... They even hit lower prices on eastbay, going down to around $69.99.

yet someone out there wants to re re retro the same identical crap that barely sold? Someone is getting paid for these decisions?

I waited so long for these, that when I finally got them, I still have only put maybe 20 wears tops on these... Such a real sad situation.. Comfort was never an issue. But they just looked off.

EZ pass @ retail and anything over $50 flat.

im still shocked, re retroing auburns and raiders when they just came out in 2009 and THEY BOTH hit outlets @ 29.99, PLEASE USE TOP QUALITY LEATHERS, that the only thing that will save face on these!!

This is gonna take some getting used to, lol.  I'm wondering why we haven't seen live sample pics yet of the raiders colorway that's supposed to drop Holiday 2012...  Also hoping they fix those.

yessssssssss guess whose back....and i will be copping these again...last time i saw these was when i made the thread in 09 and got banned lol

I grabbed 5 pairs last time around. One I got signed by Bo at an event in Chicago. Prolly grab 1 or 2 more this time. 2nd favorite shoe of all time for me.

Didn't expect this so soon. Well, I guess it's time to get rid of my extra pairs from the last release.

Last edited:
when these originally released, i considered them a step down from the previous
since they don't have velcro

Are these confirmed for spring?

Will definetly get a hold of these since I slept on these first time around.

Didnt think id have a chance to get the auburn colorway so soon since I missed out a couple years ago but Im not complaining might even pick up another pair of raiders

I still have pairs from the last release, but I'm not mad.

This is a sneaker Nike could release every 3-4 years. In fact, I'd rather they release Auburns plus 1 or 2 other OG/early retro+ good colors (yellow, baby blue) and one or two new colors each time than what they do now, which is constantly spit out crappy CWs and totally desecrate the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom