AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I used to love this shoe. But nike shows the SC no love. I can almost count on the materials being no good.

Last edited:

Seen via Major DC and they do take phone orders and no I do not get a commission lol.

^ oneness has them aswell for phone order.. does anybody know the exact day these release  in all the usual spots?? fl,fnl,champs i'm hearing 10/3 

10/5/12 at Nike.com.. I would steer clear with a 20 foot pole from these guys.. Unless they made a drastic change, quality is likely piss poor again

I want the black CW, always liked them just didnt have a job when they released a few years ago. Hopefully they'll be eligible for discount on first day

Can't believe the ****** up the Raiders like that... again too :smh:

They had to make the whole **** leather

Sometimes I wish Nike could hire some of us here on the Forums to guide them on what to do when releasing retros :smh:

Disappointed theres no "34" on the back but if I can use my coupons from FNL I may pick them up for fall/winter beaters

The 49ers colorway I saw at Finishline today is serious.  Will be a hood and suburbanite favorite in a few weeks.  

MAKES NO SENSE... I THINK I WORE THE 09S LIKE ONCE... 2 TIMES TOPS

will cop again. offed the last drop so yeah. hope they drop the raiders gain also with the 34 on the back (got rid of those too).

Saw these today

I'm cool with them not having a #34, because of the quality, Trainer SC's don't deserve it. The 09's didn't either.

trying to pick these up in the morning but only if i'm able to get some type of discount cause i'm grabbing them turfs to

10/5/12 at Nike.com.. I would steer clear with a 20 foot pole from these guys.. Unless they made a drastic change, quality is likely piss poor again

Saw and held these in my hand. The 'leather' is the same hard plastic that they run on 'Basic' AF1s. Do NOT pay even close to full retail for this low quality trash. In fact I'd wait till the price dropped to less than half of the MSRP.

I picked up a backup pair on RD and I am ok with em. The leather definitely looks nicer this time around compared to the last retro. Side by side the 2010 retro is real shiny and plastic looking where this time the leather is more satin finish and nicer looking. I grabbed them for 86 bucks so I am cool with that.

I am trying to get the 49ers and raiders colorway. do you guys really think they will go on sale?

Back
Top Bottom