AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Love the 49'ers colorway but saving my $ for the huarache's dropping next year.

I bought the 49ers colorway, the raiders colorway, and I already had the green and pink ones. Will be looking for the Navy and yellow and the Detroit lions colorway that drops on December 5th.

that blue and lime green trainer in the background is looking good as well!!! 80's was a good time for kicks.

DOES ANYONE have information on where I can find the DOLPHINS colored trainers

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure how I feel about them yet

Last edited:
^Those have garnered my interest as well.. Mainly due to the QS label, which goes back to the SC IIs above average quality on their QSs..

The toe and swoosh does look like a patent leather, so that flash factor alone has me almost not wanting them. But the leather quality could bring me back.

^Those have garnered my interest as well.. Mainly due to the QS label, which goes back to the SC IIs above average quality on their QSs..
The toe and swoosh does look like a patent leather, so that flash factor alone has me almost not wanting them. But the leather quality could bring me back.

I can deal with the heel and swoosh being patent leather, but the toe? I have to see more pics.

I thought this would be a good place to post this. I sole swapped some OG Auburns I copped a few days ago for $15 shipped. I had the 2009 retros so I used that as a donor. The OGs were a size 10 and the midsoles were a 10.5 so I had to do a little magic to get it to work. I think it came out well. Love the real webtec and high grade leather of the OGs

Last edited:
Nice work on those OG's! I too was watching those (too small for me though) and was surprised how low they sold for! Glad to see they have new life!

I had the OG's when I was a kid, one of my favorite shoes from back in the day. I'm a big Bo Jackson and Raider fan too. I recently copped a pair of the 09's and can say the quality of the materials isn't very good, toe boxes/leather especially. I'll check them out in person before I cop these, if the materials aren't any better than 09's I'll prob pass.

I had the other original colorway of White/Teal/Black when these first came out. I was in high school then. Going to pick up the Auburn this time.

FNL has a couple colorways of the Trainers on sale for 62.99$, the "Raiders" are one of them.

Good looks on the code,snagged a pair of the black/greys for 62.00 shippedshipped....nice for the last pickup of the year

Thinking about copping them Raiders online as well, will check in store tomorrow before I buy onine

Yezzir.

Copped in store yesterday. Well, they didn't have in stock but they ordered online for me in-store, so didn't have to pay shipping.

Came out to 50.30 after military discount.

I'll take a pair for that cheap :smokin

Back
Top Bottom