AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Raiders came in from finishline yesterday 8)

Last edited:
The only thing I could find was from back in July, Sneakernews, KicksOnFire both said "Spring of 2013" for the Auburn colorway. No concrete date at this point that I've seen anyhow. Pretty much the same info that's in the first post link. Not sure if there has been any more current information on a release date than that.

Last edited:
Gotta hope for better quality than the 09 release...not holdin my breath though

The only thing I could find was from back in July, Sneakernews, KicksOnFire both said "Spring of 2013" for the Auburn colorway. No concrete date at this point that I've seen anyhow. Pretty much the same info that's in the first post link. Not sure if there has been any more current information on a release date than that.

Ok, yeah thats all that I heard too. Just have to watch for when they come out so I can pick them up. ;-)

[COLOR=#red]anyone know where I can get some Dolphins as cheap as the Raiders? I'm gonna cop both.

thanks in advance.[/COLOR]

looks like these two new colorways (volts and auburns) are dropping soon. the whole bo knows campaign is under way and I got my hands on two new Bo Knows shirts and they are DOPE!

Where did you see info that they were dropping soon?

well like i said the bo knows campaign has started and i say that because i just copped 2 new bo knows shirts, one is grey and volt, and one is bright orange and concord, so that means you will be able to get those two colorways of shoes soon. BO KNOWS FOLKS!!

here they are:

auburn colorway

volt colorway:

if you look at the pic on the first page the "volts" are in the background!!

so excited!

Last edited:
This release boils down to one thing for me: quality.

Can't even do it if they're like the last drop. At least not at retail lol.

Nice info on the shirts. They need to say " BO KNEW". I guess I'm more of a Bo fan in spirit than actual shoe buying these days. Only a handful of shoes since 2005 are sticking, while the 50 other releases are forgotten about instantly

Man the volt and auburns are must haves for me. Already picked up the raiders cw. I'm hoping to see more scii trainers this year too.

Yes! Nice shirts... a must buy. Actually the volt shirt will match my Air Trainer SC I just picked up on eBay.. the white black volt silver that came out in 2011.

Last edited:
looks like these two new colorways (volts and auburns) are dropping soon. the whole bo knows campaign is under way and I got my hands on two new Bo Knows shirts and they are DOPE!
Where did you find the shirts?

I tried to send you a PM but it kept saying syntax error. Wondering where you got the shirts.

Back
Top Bottom