Age Limit on Clubbin

You gonna be the old head in the club?

• Total voters
You still be throwing those "parties" huh man? :lol:

I see you haven't learned your lesson.

That was YOU in the DMV with all those Asian girls wearing Juventud and Rey Mysterio masks
tenor.gif

Last week I was done going out for good. Then my boy came in town and we went out last night and landed in a loud and packed club/bar spot. Hated it. Tonight we hit a spot that was a little more mature. I'm 37, he's 31. We started talking to two chicks. They were real cool. 22 and 21. Both too young for me fr, but the older one was feeling my boy and the younger one was gravitating to me... I didn't tell her my age but she did ask for my number. She's way too young for me tho. She was born around the time Vince shut down the dunk contest.
Moral of the story, if the setting is right, you can have a cool time.

Most fun I have at the club is with wifey.... regular and strip joints. Boring saturdays we’ll get dressed and walk into a club and have a good *** time.
Remember what R Kelly said on "Im A flirt"? He was mocking dudes for getting mad at him stealing their girl (bringing sand to the beach).

Mormon and Islamic brothers dont even let their women drink any type of alcohol, not even red wine despite the health benefits.

Even if she stays around you the whole night, theres a chance she might bump into a guy she seen at the club the next day at the grocery store.

Bars have always been > clubs to me.
Happy hour and day drinking > going out at night. People are usually in a way better mood.

I’m 35...fiancé 34 and we haven’t been to the club in about 2 years. Mostly due to her being pregnant and COVID. We mostly do day parties tho. Start at about 3-4 pm. Come back home around 7-8pm and crash. She actually introduced me to day parties cause for the longest I use to think it was weak :lol:

Depends where I'm at.

I'm 31, jumped out at 27ish(?). Clubs out here filled with fake bloods and weird, burnt out *****es. Doesnt matter the age. The older the scene, the worst it gets :lol: I had to carry 2 at all times when I made my rounds. Clubs, lounges, kickbacks, receptions, alla that ****. *****es out here will legitimately ask for a club date for the first date over dinner and ****. It's not even nice out here.

Best night scene I've been apart of was in Orlando and DC foreal.

Remember what R Kelly said on "Im A flirt"? He was mocking dudes for getting mad at him stealing their girl (bringing sand to the beach).

Mormon and Islamic brothers dont even let their women drink any type of alcohol, not even red wine despite the health benefits.

Even if she stays around you the whole night, theres a chance she might bump into a guy she seen at the club the next day at the grocery store.
What about if she just bump into a dude at the grocery store regardless? That’s weak as hell. If a b gonna choose she gonna choose, club, gas station or liquor store. We go club together and she do her thing I do mines. I’m not about to be all up under her cuz I’m worried about another man :sick:

Depends where I'm at.

I'm 31, jumped out at 27ish(?). Clubs out here filled with fake bloods and weird, burnt out *****es. Doesnt matter the age. The older the scene, the worst it gets :lol: I had to carry 2 at all times when I made my rounds. Clubs, lounges, kickbacks, receptions, alla that ****. *****es out here will legitimately ask for a club date for the first date over dinner and ****. It's not even nice out here.

Best night scene I've been apart of was in Orlando and DC foreal.

Where u at

I’m 35...fiancé 34 and we haven’t been to the club in about 2 years. Mostly due to her being pregnant and COVID. We mostly do day parties tho. Start at about 3-4 pm. Come back home around 7-8pm and crash. She actually introduced me to day parties cause for the longest I use to think it was weak :lol:
yeah we are at a weird transitioning period with a lot of our friends. some of us like to meet up significantly earlier than our non-married friends who still want to get together after 9 or 10. my wife has given up on all those types of gatherings but i make it out still. just need a lot of caffeine and prepare myself mentally and physically.
day parties sound fire though.... so responsible. still get a full nights rest too

yeah we are at a weird transitioning period with a lot of our friends. some of us like to meet up significantly earlier than our non-married friends who still want to get together after 9 or 10. my wife has given up on all those types of gatherings but i make it out still. just need a lot of caffeine and prepare myself mentally and physically.
day parties sound fire though.... so responsible. still get a full nights rest too
Me and my boys would literally go to the club Thursday thru Saturday and sometimes Sunday. I’ll admit it was fun but at the same time draining. Looking back there were many times I could’ve said no but i was single so whatever. When I met my lady, she wasn’t really into going out that late. Maybe once every 3 months. She got me into day parties and have had fun ever since. Crowd is dope, drink specials and the dress code ain’t all that strict. Come back home at 8, smash and sleep off the liquor :lol:

Back
Top Bottom