Age Limit on Clubbin

You gonna be the old head in the club?

• Total voters
How do y’all feel about hittin the club after a certain age?

Should people grow up or is it cool for older ****** to continue to be on the scene 30+ ?

I'd be cool with going to clubs in the US if there weren't so many obnoxious and classless people taking up my personal space. Have been to the club maybe twice since turning 25 (I'm 31 now)

These days, wedding receptions are :pimp: cause you can just have a good time on the dance floor without having to deal with nonsense like random sexual predators trying to grind on my girl/female friends without permission

I'd be cool with going to clubs in the US if there weren't so many obnoxious and classless people taking up my personal space.

These days, wedding receptions are :pimp: cause you can just have a good time on the dance floor without having to deal with nonsense like random sexual predators trying to grind on my girl/female friends without permission

What replaced the club activity for you? Would you transition to lounges or something more “grown and sexy”?

Do whatever you want to mane, especially if it makes you happy and isn't hurting anyone. Started clubbing young and it was always overwhelming for me so it wouldn't even be fair for me to judge.
Same. I kinda got that out of the way at 19. Was never for me. I’m more of a kickback type kinda guy.

I'd be cool with going to clubs in the US if there weren't so many obnoxious and classless people taking up my personal space. Have been to the club maybe twice since turning 25 (I'm 31 now)

Going to the club with your girl? What’s the point? Lol. At best I come home sober and we’re not fighting. I’m good on that

IMO, if you feel like an action or can make you less of an adult, you’re not as much as an adult as you think you are, but I’ll entertain. Now are talking about CLUBBING clubbing or like active bars? Are we talking regular clubbing like every weekend, or once in a blue moon?

IMO, you can got to bars forever, no matter your age or how many people in there(“normally”). Going to the club once in a blue moon with your SO is ok at any age. You’re never too old for a good time. Now frequent clubbing, I’d say you should be tired of it by 35.

IMO, if you feel like an action or can make you less of an adult, you’re not as much as an adult as you think you are, but I’ll entertain. Now are talking about CLUBBING clubbing or like active bars? Are we talking regular clubbing like every weekend, or once in a blue moon?

IMO, you can got to bars forever, no matter your age or how many people in there(“normally”). Going to the club once in a blue moon with your SO is ok at any age. You’re never too old for a good time. Now frequent clubbing, I’d say you should be tired of it by 35.
Clubbin clubbin. Like how you were in your 20s. It still being a regular activity with you and yo boys.

Bars are cool anytime.Different environment, setting and vibe . One of the things I miss the most due to this pandemic.

Off topic but i see too many “macho” guys just standing around holding their beer when da beat drops

whats the point of being at da club if u on da sideline?

weddings are 🔥 as well

da ratio of females to males is incredible on da dancefloor

I'm ok with the social aspect of the club but the prices for bottles and drinks is outrageous and I refuse to ever pay anything more than retail for a bottle of henny or azul.

Off topic but i see too many “macho” guys just standing around holding their beer when da beat drops

whats the point of being at da club if u on da sideline?

weddings are 🔥 as well

da ratio of females to males is incredible on da dancefloor
****** don’t know how to 2 step.

Back
Top Bottom