Age Limit on Clubbin

You gonna be the old head in the club?

• Total voters
I get the ugly part but what you mean if you enjoy cheating?

If you're good looking thotties will come up to you every time you go to the club. No man can resist multiple attractive women on a weekly basis with no temptation to cheat

Go somewhere playing house music and you’ll see some older heads.

there used to be this place here called sound bar. I don’t know if any Minneapolis heads into that scene remember. After Sunday school at solera you’d go there pay 20 bucks and get a wrist band and get unlimited drinks until like 5 am. :lol:

i don’t feel like there’s an age cap. If that’s your thing do you.

I’m 31 and ain’t been to the club in a year cuz of COVID but honestly that **** it’s really boring now anyways. Females ain’t tryna shake cheeks on you like they use to and DJs just wanna play endless sets of trap music.

I used to go clubbin' every single weekend in my when I was in my 20s. Now at 37, I don't do clubs no more. I'd rather hit up a lounge or a bar. I haven't been to a club or lounge since before the pandemic and I'm in Florida where people still be out like that :smh: :lol:

Yeah for sure. Somewhere chill. I work too hard to be at a club at the end of the night fighting my way to a bar. Bottle service is just a waste of money. And an empty club atmosphere is just sad. I wonder if the older cats who still go clubbing used to do it when they were younger.
I say that cause I feel like once you do it enough it just loses it’s appeal.

I am pro strip clubs though
The last line LOL

As far as bringing my lady out…why wouldn’t I? My wife is my friend. Lol, your woman needs to have fun also. All that bs about dudes pressing your woman is a myth. Yea, dudes have said things but mostly it’s respectful. I’m not tripping over a dude telling my wife “i like your hair” even if that really means “oh, you gotta fat ***”. My only concern is catching somebody else’s strays….so it’s gotta be more chill spots, hookah lounges, etc.

I swear some of y’all wanna keep your woman locked up in the crib.
Most fun I have at the club is with wifey.... regular and strip joints. Boring saturdays we’ll get dressed and walk into a club and have a good *** time.

I'd honestly still club if I was single, I enjoyed the whole scene, I would just more selective. I wouldn't go to the 18yo clubs or anything weird like that, I would probably go to something that plays 90s/2000s Rap/R&B that's made for my age group(early 30s). Also would hit up lounges and bars as they seem to have an older crowd.

Locally, I never really went to clubs. I hung out at many clubs over the years because my friends worked at them, and I got tons of free drinks. But, I wasn't a "clubber". We've all grown out of that, so the only clubs I go to are when I'm on vacation. Even then, it's pretty rare now.

I'd honestly still club if I was single, I enjoyed the whole scene, I would just more selective. I wouldn't go to the 18yo clubs or anything weird like that, I would probably go to something that plays 90s/2000s Rap/R&B that's made for my age group(early 30s). Also would hit up lounges and bars as they seem to have an older crowd.
You ever thought about taking your girl to a club?

Couldn't tell me nothing!

I was fresh!

20210227_221134.jpg
20210227_221248.jpg
20210227_221317.jpg
20210227_221351.jpg

Back
Top Bottom