Age Limit on Clubbin

You gonna be the old head in the club?

• Total voters
Me and my boys would literally go to the club Thursday thru Saturday and sometimes Sunday. I’ll admit it was fun but at the same time draining. Looking back there were many times I could’ve said no but i was single so whatever. When I met my lady, she wasn’t really into going out that late. Maybe once every 3 months. She got me into day parties and have had fun ever since. Crowd is dope, drink specials and the dress code ain’t all that strict. Come back home at 8, smash and sleep off the liquor :lol:
When I hear Thursday through Saturday, I just envision the money added up being spent .

Fights in the club are funny as fuh.. cats swinging in the dark drunk ... even the females pulling hair with heels on ..

I just graduated from USC which was considered a "party" school like 5 years ago and now it feels like everyone prefers having parties at home aka no one really goes out. the ones that do are the hardcore club rats that mistake clubbing as a personality trait

like seriously the nightlife in LA has such a huge disparity; if you don't make 200k annually or if you're not connected you won't have a good time

When I hear Thursday through Saturday, I just envision the money added up being spent .
My early college years I was hitting it up like this and it’s actually not expensive at all. No real cover if you know people and you’re buying plastic bottle liquor and mixing it with Gatorade. No spending at the bar if I’m walking in trashed already.

most money I was spending was going towards workout supplements. When you’re shredded you can wear a Hanes shirt and do damage. :lol: I sure as hell wasn’t spending 70 bucks on a single Ed hardy shirt :lol:

good times. Never would do it again though

I dont think i ever paid to go to a club. We always knew someone that was hosting or promoting or whatever and got us in free and gave us drink tickets/bottles. I could never pay that mark up, even if i was a big drinker back then.

I was in VIP one time next to whoo kidd lol i didnt even realize who he was at first.

One of my boys stayed in midtown and was close to everything. So we would all go to his spot and pre game. By the time we get to the club we’re borderline tipsy. It also didn’t hurt us knowing people at the door and a few bartenders at these spots so the drinks and entry was almost free. Only time we really spent our money was buying shots for chicks we were trying to get at.

Back
Top Bottom