Agreement between craigleonidas AND I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN am selling a deadstock pair of Jordan 3 Do The Right Thing's sz 13 in original box with retro card for the amount of $340 shipped. Craigleonidas agrees to make the payment via PayPal invoice. Craigleonidas, do you agree to these terms.

Awaiting valid tracking/shipping from IMRDER PEEPS 4 FUN. He provided me electronic shipping trakcing # on 06/13/2013. He stated that he physically shipped the DTRT 3s on 06/14/13. As of yesterday 06/19/13 the tracking number has not been processed by USPS. IMRDR PEEPS 4 FUN stated that he was going to follow up with supervisor at his local P.O whom would follow up with him on the status of the package. on today 06/20/20103 I MRDR PEEPS stated that he was not able to get in touch with the supervisor of his local P.O. he stated that he will follow up with his local P.O first thing tomm a.m (06/21/2013). Seller also stated that should something go wrong with the transaction I "he has me covered

Tracking # provided USPS 941080969993900751773

Label was printed on 6/13 and packaged was picked up by courier on 6/14, along with two other packages. The other two packages were delivered on 6/17, but the tracking for this package is not showing as accepted. After several calls the local Post office and the local distribution office USPS can not find it, but said it may tirn up in the next few days. I offered the buyer a refund, but he has elected to wait until mid next week.

Label was printed on 6/13 and packaged was picked up by courier on 6/14, along with two other packages. The other two packages were delivered on 6/17, but the tracking for this package is not showing as accepted. After several calls the local Post office and the local distribution office USPS can not find it, but said it may tirn up in the next few days. I offered the buyer a refund, but he has elected to wait until mid next week.

Status update:

I did agree to wait until the middle of this week for the package to "hopefully" arrive. As of today 06/24/13. Package has not arrived. I have reached out to IMRDR Peeps to make him aware of such via text @3:51est/12:51pst

package did not arrive  as of today 06/25/2013. I have requested a refund from seller via text. I also opened a claim with paypal requesting a refund as a result of product not being recieved.

Shoes never showed up back here or to the buyer. USPS sucks!!! Even though it was sent Priority with sig confirmation, they can't tell me anything about where the package is or where to look.
Buyer was refunded via PayPal today at 1:32pm PST.
My apologies to craigleonidas.

package did not arrive  as of today 06/25/2013. I have requested a refund from seller via text. I also opened a claim with paypal requesting a refund as a result of product not being recieved.

There was no need to open a paypal claim especially since the seller has been 100% with you throughout the process. Its not his fault USPS misplaced the package

Shoes never showed up back here or to the buyer. USPS sucks!!! Even though it was sent Priority with sig confirmation, they can't tell me anything about where the package is or where to look.
Buyer was refunded via PayPal today at 1:32pm PST.
My apologies to craigleonidas.
You need to keep you eyes on the tracking. Ive had priority mail packages take weeks to deliver.

There was no need to open a paypal claim especially since the seller has been 100% with you throughout the process. Its not his fault USPS misplaced the package
I felt the same way.

You need to keep you eyes on the tracking. Ive had priority mail packages take weeks to deliver.
Thanks Bro, I'm looking everyday for the package. We'll see.

Shoes arrived back to me UPS this evening. So it seems that USPS gave the package to UPS because the recycled box I used still had the old UPS label from BD Direct (Nike) on it and they were either lazy or didn't see the USPS label. When UPS received it they saw there was 2 labels an re delivered back to me. My bad for not taking the old label off. Sent pics of the redelivery label to Craig via text to show him I wasn't lying.

Seller and I have worked out a resolution. The package had carrier/labeling confusion and as a result was sent back to the seller. He and I have communicated via phone and will try the transaction over again. I MRDER PEEPS has been very communicative through the process. I do appreciate his willingness to re negotiate the on the transaction. I will be reaching out to I MRDER PEEPS on Thursday 06/27/2013 to redo the transaction for the DTRT 3s.

Shoes arrived back to me UPS this evening. So it seems that USPS gave the package to UPS because the recycled box I used still had the old UPS label from BD Direct (Nike) on it and they were either lazy or didn't see the USPS label. When UPS received it they saw there was 2 labels an re delivered back to me. My bad for not taking the old label off. Sent pics of the redelivery label to Craig via text to show him I wasn't lying.

add insurance for the next shipment. you already know the buyer will try to strong arm you for a refund if it doesn't go as planned. insurance will allow you to recover funds in case something unfortunate happens again.

you are a better man than I am. anyone that will strong arm me for a refund would get 0 business from me ever again.

The second attempt has been put in motion. Jerry sent the new invoice yesterday 06/27/13.The invoice has been paid in full as of 06/27/13. Awaiting shipping/tracking. Thanks again.

Kicks were recieved today @ 1140 am est. I am very pleased with the transaction and despite the events. I really appreciate I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN'S willingness to work with me. I highly recommend this guy to everyone. Thanks alot man! I hope we can do business in the near future!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom