AI AND THE SIXERS NO MORE

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

There is no way Chauncey Billups should ever be thought of as a better player than AI, not in this universe.

...*popcorn gif here*...

Thanks for all of the memories AI..

e962503ef26df94f361d83a5322034dee8cabe9.jpg

Why didn't they just kept them until the end of the season? They already offered him a contract for the rest of the season, the whole time he was in Philly he didn't cause any trouble and even came off the bench

I can't say I didn't see this coming... Part of me says Ai should retire, but there still a part of me that hopes AI will come out this summer and say he's willing to be a sixth man for a contender...

My dream would be AI being the first guard off the bench for the lakers...

I doubt he will agree to be a sixth man tho, so this is likely the end of his career...Its sad though that it has to end like this...He's probably was the biggest Icon in the league after Jordan left...AS much as he's done for the game he deserves to have a farewell type season where every city pays their respect, but doesn't look like that'll happen..

Anyone hear that dude was partying w. Jermain Dupri a few days back at some club? I'm not doubting his daughter is sick, and if she is....I really hope she gets better. But I gotta question his decision to party like that if he took time away from the team to tend to family issues.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/hope-iversons-sick-4-year-old-likes-her-henny-27953

While on leave from the Philadelphia 76ers to reportedly attend to his sick 4-year-old daughter Messiah, Allen Iverson spent the weekend away from home in Charlotte.

tired.gif
 Come on AI

he's not done you idiots...he wants to play next year, his daughter is just really sick...y'all are ignoring the root of the story

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

There is no way Chauncey Billups should ever be thought of as a better player than AI, not in this universe.

...*popcorn gif here*...
There's no arguing that Allen Iverson is a better individual player.

Chauncey Billups is a better team player, and leader.

Sucks for AI, his skills as an elite player kept him on a roster.  Once those skills declined, he didn't know how to defer to a bigger star (Melo, AI9).

Im Not You wrote:
Was he actually there? Or is that a club flyer with his name on it?

He was there.

he's not done you idiots...he wants to play next year
AI wanting to play next year and an NBA team wanting AI to play for them next year are two different things.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Yea he was actually there, People were tweeting bout it and everything.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He was definitely there, A girl i know Twitpic'd this $%%##.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Anyone hear that dude was partying w. Jermain Dupri a few days back at some club? I'm not doubting his daughter is sick, and if she is....I really hope she gets better. But I gotta question his decision to party like that if he took time away from the team to tend to family issues.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/hope-iversons-sick-4-year-old-likes-her-henny-27953

While on leave from the Philadelphia 76ers to reportedly attend to his sick 4-year-old daughter Messiah, Allen Iverson spent the weekend away from home in Charlotte.

tired.gif
 Come on AI

Joe Cool23 wrote:
JinKazama wrote:

tired.gif
 Come on AI

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so yall mad cause 1 day he decided to go to a party
smh.gif
......i mean the dude did skip all star weekend so i dont see what all the fuss is about.....

Dear Allen Iverson,

I will always remember when you crossed MJ over, that is the highlight of your career. Oh and Practice??? We're talking about practice? not a game not a game not a game, but practice (probably more famous than your career). Thanks for the two memories.

The End

Originally Posted by TheGift23

iverson_lue1.jpg
I think he would like to forget that series. Especially game 2 where after the game he exclaimed "Come to Philly!"
When we got there, they were so hospitable.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom