AI AND THE SIXERS NO MORE

dat boy can still play but at dis point he dont need need the money and da contenders dont wanna touch him so it is what it is

Yea, he was in Charlotte. He was like 3ft from me at the bar at the Westin hotel. He had like 3 empty Coronas in front of him at like 3pm...lol  Real down to Earth dude though. He was chatting with everyone and he only had like 4 of his homeboys with him. Him and his boy came in the bathroom while I was in there talking all loud and cursing about his boy drinking cheap stuff
laugh.gif

Of course the groupies were flockin. Didn't seem like he had his daughter or family on his mind though IMO...
ohwell.gif

Sad way to end his career. Hopefully the past 2-3 years don't overshadow his whole career.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Yea, he was in Charlotte. He was like 3ft from me at the bar at the Westin hotel. He had like 3 empty Coronas in front of him at like 3pm...lol  Real down to Earth dude though. He was chatting with everyone and he only had like 4 of his homeboys with him. Him and his boy came in the bathroom while I was in there talking all loud and cursing about his boy drinking cheap stuff
laugh.gif

Of course the groupies were flockin. Didn't seem like he had his daughter or family on his mind though IMO...
ohwell.gif

Damn.

AI did himself dirty. Waste of talent and a potential HOF career.

He's a clown and will be forgotten soon enough.

It's hard seeing A.I. done in Philly...even harder admitting his NBA days are pretty much over.
frown.gif

He'll be back for next season once his daughter is in better health. The guy can still play but it's hard to do your best when there aren't any plays drawn up for you and you have to create your own shots on a team where the other A.I. is considerd "the man". They need to trade Iggy already, what's he done for Phila to be the main guy?

People love to kick this guy when he's down......

I remember having Heated discussions on whether AI was done for or not. I was trying to tell dudes it was wrap for him. Great career 1st ballot HOFer no doubt anyone who thinks otherwise
smh.gif
@them.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

AI did himself dirty. Waste of talent and a potential HOF career.

He's a clown and will be forgotten soon enough.

You really gonna sit there and say that AI is a waste of a talent...and has a POTENTIAL HOF career??? 
laugh.gif

He's one of the greatest players to EVER lace up shoes in the NBA....

I really don't get comments like this.  I can understand dislike for certain players...but when that dislike skews all rationale, how is anyone going to take your opinion seriously? 

BTW

Allen Iverson attends the CIAA Tourney every year and gives out scholarships to students.
thats why he was down there in the 1st place, because he was off his behind putting worthy less fortunate students  thru school .
who da !*%! cares if he put his name on a flyer promoting and then attended that party.

judging without knowing any facts is a staple of NikeTalk
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Originally Posted by TheGift23

iverson_lue1.jpg
I think he would like to forget that series. Especially game 2 where after the game he exclaimed "Come to Philly!"
When we got there, they were so hospitable.
laugh.gif
Stop being a homer, I put a G on the fact that the first thing that comes to peoples mind about the 2001 Final series is either Iverson stepping over Lue or Sixers taking game 1 and breaking their streak

Back
Top Bottom