AI AND THE SIXERS NO MORE

Before, when every one called him a first ballot hall-of-famer, I tended to agree despite my belief that he is not a "winner." Now, I could really see him being dragged along a little by the HoF voters. I get the feeling that Joe Dumars was the one who made a few calls about Iverson and got him black-balled. But A.I. brought it on himself. I think his only hope was having John Thompson tell him the truth about himself. But maybe Thompson could see that Iverson was sensitive and instead just decided to nourish him as best he could.

On a side note, the stans in here are hilarious. Blaming coach Karl?
laugh.gif

Damn A.I.

Its just not a good look to not play and practice cause your daughter is sick, then be seen partying at the club. He just shouldnt have put him self in that situation.

Wife leaving him too.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
A week after the Philadelphia 76ers' Allen Iverson announced he was leaving basketballfor the rest of the season to be with his sick 4-year-old daughter, thestar’s wife filed for divorce in Fulton County Superior Court.

Inthe divorce petition filed on Tuesday, Tawanna Iverson said her 8½-year-long marriage to the guard was “irretrievably broken.

Allen Iverson attends the CIAA Tourney every year and gives out scholarships to students.
thats why he was down there in the 1st place, because he was off his behind putting worthy less fortunate students  thru school .
who da !*%! cares if he put his name on a flyer promoting and then attended that party.

judging without knowing any facts is a staple of NikeTalk
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Come on dude...so he has a kid so sick he can't play bball but he can hop a plane to charlotte to hand out scholarships and throw a party...?  Like he couldn't send a representative of his down there to hand out the scholarships or tell JD he couldn't come.  

I love AI, but dude shoud have thought better about attending CIAA.  Even if his daughter was getting better it gives folks the wrong idea...unfortunately a lot of those folks are NBA GM's

Back
Top Bottom