AIIYYYOOOO, do we not get the Warriors-Jazz game 2?!?

i have to watch this awful attempt at a sport (jays game in extra innings) instead of the lakers game, living in canada can REALLY suck
TeamLakers
Member #24, please make trades

I care about baseball so :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

coming from TDOT the only team you should watch is the JAYS..................only team worthy
"yao know what i ming"

lakers losing >>>>>>>> jays vs indians any day
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

That was terrible. I missed most of the first half because of that Jays game, and there was nobody even in attendance watching that crap.

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

Exact attitudes why our own hometeam has no support.

They have done an excellent job compiling a GREAT offensive and defensive team. They're a starter away from being favorites for a wild card. Injuries have hit em early this year.

Either way, ya'll would rather watch a lost cause series then support your own baseball team going into extra innings...no wonder noone goes to the Rogers Centre anymore.

If you like baseball or not, you should understand that the hometeam feed that was scheduled before the nba playoffs even began should take precedent over a LA/Phx game 6 first round matchup. If it was the Raptors, the Superbowl or something of that measure then I would understand the grief, but look at it that way and cool off a bit. And this is coming from a hardcore NBA fan that watches all games.

www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Quote:
If you like baseball or not, you should understand that the hometeam feed that was scheduled before the nba playoffs even began should take precedent over a LA/Phx game 6 first round matchup. If it was the Raptors, the Superbowl or something of that measure then I would understand the grief, but look at it that way and cool off a bit. And this is coming from a hardcore NBA fan that watches all games.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
V-C SUCKS!

man no more basketball... so back to the Jays!!!
F/S/T: DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel, PM me and shoot an offer if interested!

Plenty of ball left.....2 bad for the RAPS.......but like Charles said "The Raptors are too young"

Maybe next year?

checked ahead on the schedule no channel has it, sportnet baseball, tsn hockey, score woodbine something.....only hope is raps tv?
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

To make sure i never have those problems i have raptors TV if a game is being played they have it on or they do live check ins

game 3 is on raps tv, damn i feel for you who only have tsn, score, sportsnet
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

get a sat up and ur good to go... it was @#%$ man.. even though sportsnet said it was showing the game all i saw were hockey highlights..

Like when you have all the sports channels, you expect to get at least all the second round NBA Playoff games. @#%$

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>tln myspace[/td][td]kwaz aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
Nerds Team Late Night shall inherit the earth!!

Back
Top Bottom