AIR ALPHA FORCE II RE-RETRO (WHAT'S NEXT NIKE?)

We already know they re-retroed the Olympic 180's. I just looked on ebay, and there are tons of Alpha force re-retros with the solid orange box.
Good thing I sold my Philly retros for $125 earlier this year.

I'm not mad at Nike doing this, I just wish they would drop some of the better Barkley shoes/colorways instead. Like a re-retro of the hightop CB 94'swith the OG purple tongue & the OG White/Black-Purple Air Force Max's would be the right thing to do. But Alpha Forces'... Gimme a break.

whats going on is nike retroing a bunch of barkleys again
pimp.gif

Nike clearly hasn't had a clue for awhile. These kicks were going for $30+ on ebay in my size
roll.gif

Can't wait for these to go on sale...again.

DING DING DING.. the re-retro and the air force hybid nike is doing are both a lost cause.. but yet the alpha II is a good light cop speaking since i cannotfind my size on ebay

these might do betta this time around since people rock they jeans slimmer and da new kids like rockin stuff wit da tongues out.

wow, thats funny, i copped a pair for $40 last week, but those there the retro's from a few years back, i actually got them for sale on here, didn'tknow they where re-retro'd, damn, thanks NIKE

I bought a bunch of the guys in my fam pairs of these a could Christmases ago....$30 a pop made for good shopping!

are they out ??? if so,where??? i missed them the first time around. thanks in advance.

ced b.

Back
Top Bottom