Air Classic BW Persion retro?

Hi NT!  Long time reader first time poster here.  I must say, you guys are on top of the shoe game here.  Diggity dope on a rope!  I'm sure this is the place to ask the follow questions.

When was the last time the OG Air Classic BW Persion Violet retroed?  Are these supposed to re-retro any time soon?  I'm looking for a pair in size 11, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. 

Thanks!

Dang! They were retroed Jan '09!?!? Curses! I hope they get retroed again soon like most AMs these days! I'm starting my own "HOA" collection and that's the last shoe that I need!

Originally Posted by teekay

Try E bay they have a few pairs

I've been keeping my eye on ebay, but nothing in my size 11 or 11.5. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Didn't the 09 retros have really bad midsole pain flaking?

Yeah on my pair after a few wears there was some good cracks forming.

You obviously haven't looked very hard. There's pairs for sale on every sneaker site and several on ebay.

Thanks Memphisboi, but I prefer it to be DS.

PanaRican & Jaoridarn, I did consider Flight Club, but they were $125 shipped. I was considering the fact that the midsole does crack so I was hoping for a tad bit cheaper.

Modzilla, any help would be appreciated. I couldn't find anything on eBay in my size 11 or 11.5. I don't know of any other sites other than FlightClub that had them.

Thanks guys!

I don't know man, I think you're a day late and a dollar short on these. They had a TON of pairs on flight club for no more than $105 a few months back, and they had pairs on alot of different other shoe sites in full size runs for very reasonable prices. You either have to just keep waiting out ebay for the pair you want or just pay the money and do Flight Club.

Anytime Time This Shoe Has Retroed It's Had Bad Flaking Paint. My 03's Are Like That.

i just got my pair frm ebay last week.

i have yet to wear them due to weather conditions but once late spring and early summer hits

its on.

Flightclubs prices surprisingly arent that bad tho.

ShortyC94 wrote:
Anytime Time This Shoe Has Retroed It's Had Bad Flaking Paint. My 03's Are Like That.
They retroed in Europe in 01 with the OG rubber midsole I had a pair n wore them into tha ground.

The problem was that the rubber got dirty and was impossible to clean I just wish the paint was better quality on the 09 retro Persians like it was on the blk/white/reds because I have those to and after multiple wears theres no sign of paint cracks 1 wear of the Persians cracks all over.

Peace
Scottie

w/e happened to da ones made with that newer material? those look like they wont flake and i'd prefer that over a OG looking pair

thats always chipping out da box....

Those just aren't out over here yet. The all black upper/white midsole ones dropped in Europe last month and I think are starting to pop up around the US, but the persian color won't be out here just yet.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I don't know man, I think you're a day late and a dollar short on these. They had a TON of pairs on flight club for no more than $105 a few months back, and they had pairs on alot of different other shoe sites in full size runs for very reasonable prices. You either have to just keep waiting out ebay for the pair you want or just pay the money and do Flight Club.

I think you're right man.  I'll either just keep my eye on the bay or pull the trigger at Flight Club.  But with all this talk about cracking and flaking, I might just hold off until I can find one at a good price or the next retro.

these were the last BW's I bought love the CW very similar to the OG minus the black upper

2hr3lsh.png

Back
Top Bottom