Air fear of god moc pure platinum

yo I’ve been waiting for the air fear of god moccasin to release but just saw the pure platinums are already on sale on Goat. But since I can’t find any info on how they fit, dk what to do. Anyone has any idea about their fit let me know soon please. Also if the black moc is relaseaing in small sizes like US 5.5?

yo I’ve been waiting for the air fear of god moccasin to release but just saw the pure platinums are already on sale on Goat. But since I can’t find any info on how they fit, dk what to do. Anyone has any idea about their fit let me know soon please. Also if the black moc is relaseaing in small sizes like US 5.5?
Their already a trend for this buddy

You posting in the wrong trend this may get deleted because their been a fear of god trend for months now
A trend already exists

Delete this trend one already exists

Back
Top Bottom