Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

Just a head's up guys, Nike will be releasing a Safari Foam 1 PRM this Holiday season. No pics on the release sheet, but it's style # 525470-003, color Anthracite/Total Orange/Black. I'd guess that means Safari print body, black durabuck lace eyelets & lining, and Total Orange Penny logo & accents. Your guess is as good as mine on the color of the outsole. Could be Total Orange. Could be black. Could be Ice. Just wanted to pass the info along.

Peace,
J

EDIT:

Here's a semi-teaser pic:

View media item 513608

Last edited:
Safari?!? Foamposite?!?

This could be really good, or really bad..

..REALLY bad.

Last edited:
These sound like the glossy black foams with the orange speckles floating around the 'net. They had a solid black sole, which I love and miss.

Pass on these.

Wheres the NYK foams tho? :nerd:

Hmm
Sounds interesting. Fighter jets were nice but army camos arent too appealing to me. Lets see how these turn out

Last edited:
These sound like the glossy black foams with the orange speckles floating around the 'net. They had a solid black sole, which I love and miss.

Pass on these.

Wheres the NYK foams tho? :nerd:

Nah, first color in the color code is Anthracite (Nike's word for grey). The body will be normal grey safari print. They will be trying to directly mimic the Air Safari, but on a Foam 1.

Should be an easy photoshop for someone with better skills than me, lol.

Peace,
J

Interesting... It'd be dope if they did a Hunter Camo-type joint with this type of print and colors:

Obviously, that's not the colorway, so chill out. It'd be dope though, in my opinion.  I wonder what they're gonna look like. Thanks for the info.

Anthracite isn't just Nike's color. It's a real color that other brands use too (I have an anthracite North Face). Anyway, anthracite is a really dark grey, so it is possible that it could be those Foams up there.

Anthracite isn't just Nike's color. It's a real color that other brands use too (I have an anthracite North Face). Anyway, anthracite is a really dark grey, so it is possible that it could be those Foams up there.

Anthracite is actually the technical name for coal. Yes, other companies use a color also called anthracite, which is usually a very dark grey, but 99% of the time Nike's version is a blue-ish grey that they have used for years.

If this model has "Safari" in the title, why would you guys expect it to look any different than what the actual Air Safari looks like?

Peace,
J

will reserve judgement

in the mean time, im glad i dont have to urge to buy every foam just because its a foam.... saves me from tragic releases that could happen.

The foam line is done. Should have kept it classic, but nike is a business so kudos to them, who knows, these might be actually hot

Dozo u talking bout these?View media item 319348

yes sir, these are the ones I was referring too.
If its these, im probably passing. I dont care for the specs and I have alot of black foams as is.

Seeing theres a "Premium" label attached to these, it means they'll prob retail for $235 like the fighter jets.

Nikes released the pearls and royals so many times. Why not retro some other colorways? :smh:

^^^ real pearls only retro'd once... royals twice. doesnt seem like "so many times" to me.

but i do agree... we need to get some retros in our lives... like volts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If these end up being pulled off right I may have to retract my no foams ever stance.

View media item 319697
something like that but on a Foamposite One silhouette probably wouldn't sell that well, but I'd buy it.

yes sir, these are the ones I was referring too.
If its these, im probably passing. I dont care for the specs and I have alot of black foams as is.

Seeing theres a "Premium" label attached to these, it means they'll prob retail for $235 like the fighter jets.

Nikes released the pearls and royals so many times. Why not retro some other colorways? :smh:

I have a feeling we will see orlandos this year

AS LONG AS THEY KEEP BASTARDIZING THEM...I WILL KEEP PASSING... SAVING ME PLENTY OF CASH. GOOD JOB GENTRY

If this model has "Safari" in the title, why would you guys expect it to look any different than what the actual Air Safari looks like?

Peace,
J

Simple answer. This is a Foam thread, so most likely a good portion of the people who will be responding don't even know what the Air Safari is.

Back
Top Bottom