Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

Just a head's up guys, Nike will be releasing a Safari Foam 1 PRM this Holiday season. No pics on the release sheet, but it's style # 525470-003, color Anthracite/Total Orange/Black. I'd guess that means Safari print body, black durabuck lace eyelets & lining, and Total Orange Penny logo & accents. Your guess is as good as mine on the color of the outsole. Could be Total Orange. Could be black. Could be Ice. Just wanted to pass the info along.

Peace,
J
View media item 356062 with the 3M upper (from the pView media item 356063rototype of the green camo foams)

Dear god almighty. Seriously guys? Do we not know what Nike's "Safari" print looks like any more? It's the same print you guys have beasted over on the AIR SAFARI, AIR TRAINER 1 SAFARI, AIR MAX 1 SAFARI, etc., etc., etc. I'm not sure what's so hard to comprehend about what these shoes will look like. We were given a PS that I said was pretty dead on what was described to me, aside from not being grey enough. It's like you guys are in denial or something. You wanna get an idea of actual color tone? Go find the Air Safari from last Summer/Fall that was Anthracite/Team Red.

Peace,
J

Dear god almighty. Seriously guys? Do we not know what Nike's "Safari" print looks like any more? It's the same print you guys have beasted over on the AIR SAFARI, AIR TRAINER 1 SAFARI, AIR MAX 1 SAFARI, etc., etc., etc. I'm not sure what's so hard to comprehend about what these shoes will look like. We were given a PS that I said was pretty dead on what was described to me, aside from not being grey enough. It's like you guys are in denial or something. You wanna get an idea of actual color tone? Go find the Air Safari from last Summer/Fall that was Anthracite/Team Red.

Peace,
J

So you've seen em?

Peace,
J
So they are going to be disgusting and nobody will want them. Gotchya. /thread

Peace,
J

...I predicted this on page 1

Simple answer. This is a Foam thread, so most likely a good portion of the people who will be responding don't even know what the Air Safari is.

:lol: :lol:

Oh I know Bip. I just assumed with photo shops and the fact that people keep saying SAFARI when there's a daggone overabundance of Nike Safari print stuff out there, that people would stop coming up with ridiculous alternate versions that involve camo. I mean it's not like the Safari has been unreleased since 88. One just came out a couple months ago for crying out loud. Guess that's what I get for giving these youngsters the benefit of the doubt.

Peace,
J

So you've seen em?

No, but I know what the Nike rep told me when my brother & I went to his buyer's meeting. There is ZERO confusion about what the word "Safari" means for this shoe. No camo. The body will have Nike's Safari print from the Air Safari 87 runner and will be anthracite/cool grey in color. Period.

Peace,
J

No, but I know what the Nike rep told me when my brother & I went to his buyer's meeting. There is ZERO confusion about what the word "Safari" means for this shoe. No camo. The body will have Nike's Safari print from the Air Safari 87 runner and will be anthracite/cool grey in color. Period.

Peace,
J

Thanks for the info man.

Shared my thoughts on twitter but jeez these are just horrendous. Nike must be planning a huge clearance sale :smh:

via SNEAKERWATCH

A few pattern inspired Foams coming 3rd quarter and leading into 2014
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In my opinion, the last great foamposite colorway released in 2010. Everything since then I can pass on and sleep easy.

I'd appreciate if Nike just kept these as samples. Let the dudes that buy every foam pay $4,000+ to get or something to think they doing it.
This one is even worse than the "weatherman". Foams gone to h*ll now. Mad I joined the shoe game late. Might never get a DS pair now...

Nike, dont do this.
You will be shooting yourself in the foot if you release all these stupid patterns.
The camo works. But STOP there and release some friggin retros already.

Sorry but you guys are a few years late with this rant. Nike BEEN should've stopped releasing colors for foams. None of this surprises me at all.

Back
Top Bottom