Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

/\/\
And u are the reason we keep getting these ugly azzzz print colorways. U and resellers.

Garbage crap. Does nike not stop and release how ******ed all these look?!?

But the stealths are limited and we get this?

Ugh. Just put em on nike id already.
Would be very cost efficient after seeing how little goes into the shoes.

/\/\
And u are the reason we keep getting these ugly azzzz print colorways. U and resellers.

Garbage crap. Does nike not stop and release how ******ed all these look?!?

But the stealths are limited and we get this?

Ugh. Just put em on nike id already.
Would be very cost efficient after seeing how little goes into the shoes.

Who's the reason? Either way this doesn't make any sense.

Took a stab at it based on the the description tried to keep it simple instead of the craziness a safari theme would entail:

Icy

Non-Icy
  THERE WE GO!!  Thank you sir.  Now, the question is how big/small that Safari print will be, and the color of the outsole.  I'd say this is pretty darn accurate, though...at least from what was described to me by the rep.

Peace,

J

Nike saw the potential for crazy designs and color schemes when people started customizing kicks, now its game on for them
laugh.gif

yea would be nice, kinda new to foams to wouldnt mind getting some older c/w for retail

Going to have to reserve my judgement for now. Just went through the thread and I was like no way in hell, EVER. Until I seen the last 2 PS's. We will see

I love Nike's SAFARI print, but I hate prints on foams. I like my fighter jets, but thats pushing it. I want a pair of the army camo pros if they drop. Other than those, I hope the resellers eat it big on these next foam releases

These I want! Im actually feeling those 'specks' on the foam. Kinda looks like looking at a xo bottle of goldschlager lol, if they ever came up with that. Can't wait until these drop!

Back
Top Bottom