Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

People are just being cheap. These are great foams, worth every penny! Seem like people are slaves to hype beast nowadays..dont let them tell you how to dress or what to wear. 

People are just being cheap. These are great foams, worth every penny! Seem like people are slaves to hype beast nowadays..dont let them tell you how to dress or what to wear. 

Being cheap or tired of the the price and what Nike has done to the foams? Shoes are cool and all but def not worth the price and aren't better than what's been dropping.

I know the feeling. Congrats on the baby :smile:
Yea man, times have changed dramatically in the last couple years. $600 was top dollar for foams back then
yup now a shoe practically every week reaches 5-600. 2000 is the new 600

Nike OD'ed with mad colorways, and fortunately these are gonna sit. Nike needs to cut back, what happened to all those never retroed classic colorways? 

...2014 we're gonna see Pimple Face Print Foams, an ode to all the oily faced teens eating up all these corny colorways

Being cheap or tired of the the price and what Nike has done to the foams? Shoes are cool and all but def not worth the price and aren't better than what's been dropping.

View media item 213134
Preach Brother, Preach!

That's just you're opinion, how can someone be cheap if they don't want to spend their money on something they don't want. These joints have some weak 3m on them, that barely shines. How is that worth every penny ?

Trust me. I was around back then and while the hype wasn't there, it just want many pairs to be had. This was when there was only 1 hoh and when actual special shoes used to drop.
If I remember correctly, there was only 75 pairs available. How can you call that a real release?

I wouldn't count the HOH release either. But, make no mistake, while they were attainable at release, in like '09 of whatever, they sold then for more than they do now. The thirst was real.

Even with the low numbers if u were in nyc that release was a lot easier to obtain then some of the stuff coming out now. But disregarding that two releases is still too much for me in a short period of time and I dont even own royals

True. I kick myself at some of the stuff I decided I was too lazy to make a trip for.

Joints will be easily available for less than 200. You want to throw your money away and act like you are ballin' that's cool. ...And, you have the nerve to talk about other people as hypebeasts. Buying some ugly nonsense and then calling others cheap when they say they don't like the shoe is classic beast behavior. And, BTW, HBs are - by definition - not cheap. You're all kinds of confused, my sapling.

I wouldn't count the HOH release either. But, make no mistake, while they were attainable at release, in like '09 of whatever, they sold then for more than they do now. The thirst was real.
True. I kick myself at some of the stuff I decided I was too lazy to make a trip for.
Joints will be easily available for less than 200. You want to throw your money away and act like you are ballin' that's cool. ...And, you have the nerve to talk about other people as hypebeasts. Buying some ugly nonsense and then calling others cheap when they say they don't like the shoe is classic beast behavior. And, BTW, HBs are - by definition - not cheap. You're all kinds of confused, my sapling.
I will find a sz13 eventually. At solecon they had a ds sz9 for 900 :lol: joints go for 5-600 at the most. The problem is finding a pair

Well bottom line is I got them and I love them. You guys don't have to like these it's perfectly fine.Suppose we have different taste. I just sit back look at my feet and wonder what's on yours ..

Team Jordan's perhaps??

View media item 685229
My girl copped these for me on Black Friday . Look good in person , but for $272.49 not worth it .

These were at a few online spots for like $199 black friday

Well bottom line is I got them and I love them. You guys don't have to like these it's perfectly fine.Suppose we have different taste. I just sit back look at my feet and wonder what's on yours ..

Team Jordan's perhaps??

Cop what YOU like homie, that's the whole point right?

Team Jordan's perhaps??

You're obviously new here, slick. Stay in school.

Last edited:
I was on the fence for these, but copped with the 30% employee. I like them a LOT more in person.

View media item 685401
Nice shot. Ive been thinking about taking a similar one, but havent had the time.
I picked up the snapback for $19 from FTL. The only snap back I own :lol:

Team Jordan's perhaps??

...and enjoy what I have because I like it.

Some people on here are judging others for liking these. Judge the shoe, but dont judge the person if they're buying what they like.

View media item 685229
My girl copped these for me on Black Friday . Look good in person , but for $272.49 not worth it .

They sold out sometime this week at the nike employee store by my way, i think you should return em bro and buy em again for cheaper and give your girl the money lol

Needless to say im not an OG foamhead or anything like that but it is a shame whats happening with them, only foams i felt a strong urge to purchase were pearls and stealths

do people think this show will sell quicker at $200.00 mark down ?

i do want the shoe only because its a foam

with all my *****ing about the foams i still love the shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom