Air Foamposite one sizing question

Everyone was just talking about these in the line the other day.They form to your feet after about a week of wearing them. I agree with wider feet go .5 up. I like my shoes to be pretty snug even for casual wear though, an inch too long is too much space imo. 

i am about to pick up my first pair as well, traded some used jordans for ds eggplants to sell. i tried them on it was a half size bigger than my normal size. it fit snug both on the toe and on the sides and i have a wide forefoot, so i'm not sure how much room i will have after the inner sock molds to my foot. i'm trying to decide between 10.5 and 11 and my normal size is 10. thinking i'm going to get a size 11

i am about to pick up my first pair as well, traded some used jordans for ds eggplants to sell. i tried them on it was a half size bigger than my normal size. it fit snug both on the toe and on the sides and i have a wide forefoot, so i'm not sure how much room i will have after the inner sock molds to my foot. i'm trying to decide between 10.5 and 11 and my normal size is 10. thinking i'm going to get a size 11

I wear an 11 in Kobe IV, what size should I get if I'm going to be using them for ball? The only size I can get is an 11, would I be able to get away with wearing that? I'm going to be using them for ball so I heard they should be a little snug because of the molding material. Thanks!

I wear an 11 in Kobe IV, what size should I get if I'm going to be using them for ball? The only size I can get is an 11, would I be able to get away with wearing that? I'm going to be using them for ball so I heard they should be a little snug because of the molding material. Thanks!

I tried on my friends foams and he's a 10.5, my foot only ended where the laces start at. I never have purchased foams before so I need help. I don't have wide feet.

I bought a pair yesterday. Went home Tired it on, and it was a bit big on me. I wear a size nine. Can anyone help me out with this problem?

Lace them up tight and go for a long walk; Foamposite takes time and heat to start breaking in and taking shape. Once the foam starts forming around your foot, you'll get a much better fit.

Also think about putting on a pair of Nike Elite socks or whatever you've got lying around.

Back
Top Bottom