Air Force 1 07 Low Chicago Bulls Custom in progress

What do you guys think? Btw this is my first project. Found out about customizing on the internet and i thought i want to do that too!

i like the idea, what paint are you using? still in progress? if so ok but if these are the done pics then i would suggest some more layers of paint

No stil in progress lol. The red and black need 2 or 3 more coats. Also got some matt finisher today.

clean and simple, i like it. cant say it enough. and now you are hooked and will be picturing shoes for what they can be or what u want them to be lol i do it all the time now

If you use the matt it will look 10x better!

Great clean design!
thnx for the feedback. Since it is my first project i did a little bit too much prepping, see the grey areas around the toebox. First wanted to color them too but then when i made the Bulls logo I changed my mind and painted it white again. White does not look so good as the original leather. Hope the finishes will fix this :smile:

Maybe around the toe and blank area you could put maybe some writings about the Bulls championship years, retired numbers or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom