Air Force 1 - World Love

1010000569_img1.jpg
Team Negrodamus
teamdecepticon
T R A​

London Niketown had 3 of the paris editions - basic, premium and supreme and also the London supreme.

The 2 supremes came out today for 150 - almost $300 :smh:
smh.gif

China supremes (mids) also spotted in London but didn't look at price.

Anyone know if these will be in EU Footlockers?

Nike can ram paying 150 for a pair of forces....no danger these are going to sell at those prices....would maybe cop the Berlins if they went down to 80-100
DS Size 13 Adicolor BL5s for sale - PM for details!

Quote:
Explain to me what the dollar / pound exchange rate has to do with you being paid in pounds and buying products in pounds?

You act like you are getting ripped off because the dollar is weak...

HISTORICAL pricing doesn't change in country to country because of the fluxuation of the US dollar vs "your country" exchange rate...
NORTHLDNSUCCESSismyDESTINYHOPEFOR THE BEST PREPARE FOR THE WORSTAUDEREESTFACERE

Quote:
regardless of the exchange rate, 150 is deffinitely a rip off. regular forces over here cost 55..yet some how these supremes cost almost 3 times as much

It's the same thing in the US. Regular forces are $80 and the Supreme Max Air joints are $225.

I'll be on my way to the mall in a few to cop the white-varsity purple/laser blue AF1.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAMKINGKOOPA

They all suck. Now I remember why I used to not like af1's at all. I started liking them when the Cartoons came out, then the Stashes, and UNDFTDs. Nothing since then. It seems like only 5% of AF1's are to my liking.
Looking for XIV Indiglo & XI's. Sz.9
I WANT BLK / RED XI's !!

I really hope them japans go on sale. Don't want to drop $80 on these right now, hopefuly buy the time september comes they'll be around for a better price
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

damn those toronto low supreme look soo good but the price tag are keeping them away from me
HIP HOP AND YOU DONT STOP

Back
Top Bottom